Thursday, February 13, 2014

Wednesday, 29 January 2014, is a holiday in Zaragoza and touch take to make my first outing with ro


Wednesday, 29 January 2014, is a holiday in Zaragoza and touch take to make my first outing with road bike. The goal is to have a first contact with my new bike, with road and especially with the Creeks for shoes that have already warned me that the first day occasional drop may be normal.
Before rolling out Javier helps me with tuning the bike, small details like the odometer place or remove the protective film from the cassette. A short practice session on how to get on and off the bike with the creeks without jeopardizing my physical, and we already launched calmly through the streets of Zaragoza looking for our first road route. It has stopped raining, but very cold.
I get out of Zaragoza harrods horticultural without any mishap on the bike, removing the shoes of coves half hour before each traffic light to stay engaged and to avoid falling. Better to be proactive.
The first kilometers are in parallel, discussing feelings with Javier and getting some advice from you. Comfortable pace trying the dishes and pine nuts to me with the bike. The sensations are good and I gained confidence with the bike.
We reached the point where we swing, a gas station about 30km from Zaragoza. We take a stick to eat, get us a photo and comment my first steps in cycling. Drops begin to fall again, so we headed back home.
Rain is increasingly intense and very cold. I soaked gloves and have frozen fingers, same with the feet. No more going in parallel and talking, we just give respite to pull and get home quickly. Rain and more rain.
Eventually we arrived at Zaragoza much faster than the leg, soaked and muddy. harrods horticultural You'd think we came to do mountain bike. But there it is, the first output of completed road bike, 60 km to open my way into cycling.
Good day I bought my first road bike orbea aquay one probe shoes in the closet gives me a terrible fear my first day out by fallen any advice? historiaaa certainly pretty easy to read and entertaining one saludoo Reply Delete
Good! The first home practice harrods horticultural inserting and removing shoes in the coves of the pedals until you get it right and easy. If the first output can be better together, practiced for a while in a safe place, and then down the road. Sure you get! Urko Thanks and greetings! Remove
Being runner Characters gym. Human Zoo Love letter of a runner How to start running from scratch | Motivation Gift ideas for a scary runner Things to runners Ironman: my dream MARATHON ZARAGOZA 2013 - Recap, Photos, Videos harrods horticultural and classification of running shoes Skechers GOrun, come to my feet Convert the negative thoughts harrods horticultural into positive
2014 (17) February (6) January (11) My first outing with my first road bike road bike: Felt F85 Tiagra ... Characters gym. Human Zoo The Ironman: Enjoying my dream running, escaping from the routine! How to fool the head to hold more swimming harrods horticultural ... My first 5,000 meter swim in pool ... Swimming complement the running VIDEO | The day after the Marathon 10k Nose Race Barcelona: Recap and Photos sports rating 2013 2013 (20) December harrods horticultural (8) January (6) October (5) September (1 )


No comments:

Post a Comment