Saturday, February 8, 2014

19:59 City Circus, a phenomenon of the Buenos Aires 19:54 Entertainment Politics and Economics


0
The historical driver and broadcaster Radio 10 said enough. After 16 years at the station, the Black Gold González decided la rdoute to change course. "Hey, la rdoute thanks for all the posts here and face. I'm fine! It's not easy to end a huge cycle! But it happens! Somewhere return. I'm fine! Tristonio but whole and well ", la rdoute had said via Twitter. Days later and under the presentation of "The one and the other" program that will lead to America from Monday 3 February, the Black talked a little about how you feel, "Radio 10 is a house that I love and I'm loving life, are cycles that are true. I was 16, I is not all that dramatic. Radio today is another, la rdoute not the habitat where I feel comfortable. " As for the public, discussed: "People la rdoute are paying attention, there are things they do not like and go, for example (Marcelo) Longobardi. Last year I decided to stay even though they have been thrown to Longo, but this year it bothered me a lot of Antonio Laje (fired la rdoute from the station). They were measures that could be taken otherwise. I can handle what is to be or not to be. And now I decided la rdoute not to be. " Asked whether he had been gradually lost its characteristic joy, the driver replied, "No, I think not. I think my last program, which was on 13 December, I had the same energy that I put on 4 January 1999, when I started with 'Gold and Moro'. On the radio I did not lose the joy in life but probably yes. " González Oro, plus television, listening offers to return to the ether: "I have offers from two or three radios. I am in talks. Nor I am divorcing la rdoute today to marry tomorrow, I have to draw the match. I put a lot of affection, a lot of energy on that radio. I deserve a radial break a few days, I'm not going to start on Monday, "the Black was sincere. la rdoute
19:59 City Circus, a phenomenon of the Buenos Aires 19:54 Entertainment Politics and Economics "Football for All is not to make money, is to make policy" 19:30 News assert that Christ's face appeared on a tree 19: 14 is interesting "virtual Manosanta" exorcisms through Internet News 19:06 Painful farewell to the victims of the tragedy of Cabins
For the purposes hereof, the following definitions apply: - Base Personal Data: organized set of ordered Personal Data in a database that will be owned by the Company; - Personal information: information of any kind relating to individuals or ideal existence that are clients of the Company. This information consists of name, address, National ID, Tax ID, phone, and email address associated with the payment of the service (ie, credit card number, CBU, etc.). Database, - Holder of Personal la rdoute Data : Client Company; - Personal Data Processing: all operations and systematic, electronic or procedures that enable the collection, conservation, management, storage, modification, evaluation, blocking and overall processing of personal data .
Customer acknowledges and agrees that: 1) The Company and / or who it expressly la rdoute designated for that purpose may require certain information that can be considered as "personal la rdoute data" under the provisions of Law 25.326 (Protection of Personal Data) to effects of business management and advertising 2) The Company may engage third parties to provide the storage service, management, change, evolution, blocking and general processing of personal data.
Also, in compliance with the law 25.326 and provisions issued by the National Directorate for the Protection of Personal la rdoute Data, Customer reporting: - The holder of personal data is entitled to exercise the right of access to them as free to not less than six months, unless a legitimate interest that purpose is credited intervals set out in Article 14, paragraph 3 of Law 25.326, - Everyone has the right to have them corrected, updated and, where applicable erased or subject to confidentiality of personal data that they hold, which is included in a database (Article 16 of Law 25.326) - The holder may at any time request the removal or blocking of the name of the databases; - NATIONAL ADDRESS PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA, Body Control Law No. 25,326, has the authority to address complaints and grievances that are filed with respect la rdoute to the breach of the rules on personal data protection (Article 2 of the EC 10/08 of the National Directorate for the Protection of Personal Data) - To exercise those rights of access, rectification, updating, locking or deletion-owner of the personal la rdoute data should send an email to the box gives

No comments:

Post a Comment