Sunday, February 9, 2014

Aulab Aulab-2013-14 CP Arenas woollies de Cabrales CP CP Cerredo The CRA Llamiella Nalón Alto Magda

"My departure from Ecuador to Europe x Andrea TVLAB
Aulab Aulab-2013-14 CP Arenas woollies de Cabrales CP CP Cerredo The CRA Llamiella Nalón Alto Magdalena IES IES IES Naranco Pravia Aulab-Home Project 2012-13 TV Video Archive TVLAB blog live videos Aulab-Resource Groups woollies 2013-14 Aulab-2012-13 projects 2009-2011 Adsis Login Register Contact
My departure from Ecuador to Europe. The output of my country started by a trip to Holland, where my uncle wanted me to meet the other part of life, since I was little I liked my trip, I said that I wanted to be big Hostess; woollies For travel, because I liked languages , and my favorite was the transport plane. It was at that time my mom and dad were in Spain, things between them worse, my sister had a baby to care, I was left with my Abuelita-Paterna separated. My uncle-father liked me very much and I wanted to take with him, I remember my family accompany me to the airport, they wept because it was just a baby, but my first trip was not alone, he was my uncle-father, I went with And all the crying, I just was 7 years old, I had my ideas very clear, but what if you had clear: I wanted to go to learn about another country, an illusion for me was leaving my country to visit other places, I can not believe my importance family, because I knew they would be happy for me, I was saying my uncle-father do not cry, just tell them "Until Then" And I said, at first my uncle-father was right, because when I get there ALL was very luxurious, very nice, ME CHARMING Compared to what my country was very happy. was a night to arrive and had many bright lights and beautiful, we arrived woollies at an apartment, that's where I lived my uncle-father with a flatmate, I found it very nice, and I looked at her, my uncle-father showed me where he lived, and every single detail of what he did and how they endured, I liked the department was re'bonito where I lived was a house of cane because it was not as luxurious as in the Netherlands, woollies had many things to see that I sure would love. That first night or desenpacamos luggage and went to a pizzeria, Since I lived in Ecuador, it was only just once ate pizza, it was my farewell two days before my aunt-mother gave me that opportunity, and when we got to ALL had pizza looked delicious great atmosphere, everything woollies nice, ate as he had ever eaten and was ferric, depues left for the house and had a very nice room for me alone, I could not have in Ecuador, my uncle-father and had everything ready for me, and loved it, the next day I enroll in a school, the classes were about to start and my uncle he seemed a good idea to have friends and to leave the house while he worked, to me at first I found it interesting and curious, I said, why not? And All was well until suddenly a bad pass tube with the language, did not give me a result, it was very difficult for me, and a lot more food from the school, which was food I was not eating aconstunbrada, and peers , was the only foreign girl was in a dead end, not knowing what to do and if I wanted I could not communicate with anyone, woollies or make friends with the language, then I began to be more and more rare all, I did not expect it I had seen all the good from there but not bad, and I lifted surprise did not know how to act in such circumstances, until I talk to my uncle-father and I discuss what happened and conprendio me and I got into an academy Language, for more he tried not believe woollies me, it was just a girl, I do not usually aconstunbrar me that life or changes in my life, I studied woollies it but every time I found it more boring, I repeated course, until I came summer and my uncle-father taught me very beautiful places in Holland, landscapes, beaches, I was impressed because it was Bello, Bello, Very Beautiful, go out to eat or anything fun who crossed our paths. I spend super good, well pass the time, until one day in the morning my uncle-father received a call from my mom and talked and as my uncle-father and spoke to did not like what he said would my mom I spoke of my will that spoke to me, you could tell, was a breeding but she was not stupid, it was April 1st, soon my birthday and my uncle-father wanted you to hold there with approached, my seemed me good idea, but from what I spoke my uncle-father and my mother, she did not, and I wanted to return to Ecuador and not sap that would tell me that, but I had to go back I was sad, my uncle- father and I returned to Ecuador and we stayed there a while and turned, gave very sorry not to come with me and very sorry not haver returned with but so was .. And things changed much since I was with my sister, woollies she lived with her, all my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment