Tuesday, February 11, 2014

And this day in Alicante also introduce my new novel


If you read the novels leave your comments or send me an email so you can know your opinion so that others with your comments are encouraged to read it and so I may be able to help with the dissemination of these books: D Thanks!
Hello to all! Are many who ask me this last book of the series. Currently it is being corrected by my father, but to be longer, because I've already written the larger version, it is taking longer.
The extended version is written, now I have to get that version when I send her my father and to reduce it with the same size as all the books in free version. This book will be reversed in the previous, first wrote a version and then expanded and that was extended to rising amazon. But Jack and Eimi gave me too many chances early on and the book became widespread.
And this day in Alicante also introduce my new novel 'I fell asleep while' I will give more details soon, but if you want to meet me and sign my new novel will be aware of the time and place ;)
BUENISIMO JUST FOR MY DAY MEETS THE TRUTH "THE BEST GIFT" CAN I HAVE THIS SAGA I LOVE AND I CAN ALWAYS RECOMMEND Delete Reply
1 MI ERROR WAS LOVE PRINCE 2nd MI ERROR WAS fetch OTHER ARMS 3rd MI ERROR WAS TRUSTING IT 4th MI ERROR WAS LOVE TO GROOM MY SISTER 5th MI ERROR WAS AMARTE 6th MI ERROR WAS BELIEVE IN FAIRY TALES 7th MI ERROR WAS NOT MYSELF MY ERROR 8th 9th PROMISE WAS YOUR MISTAKE WAS MY ONLY BE YOUR BEST FRIEND (coming synopsis)
2014 (1) December (1) CHECK OUT MY ERROR 9 2013 (25) December (4) November (3) October (3) September (1) August (3) July ( 1) June (4) May (1) January (1) February shopping in dublin (2) October (2) 2012 (24) December (3) October (1) April (2) July ( 2) June (5) May (11)


No comments:

Post a Comment