Saturday, February 15, 2014

Chest cold, never ponias the leg, I drew the ball and you were standing looking instead of trying t

G. Moreno "My start was armed Racing" - Taringa!
Gio said that threats were part of the business in Caracol Radio 'Gio' stressed that it was always tangers a subject "to the highest bidder" and therefore had to leave Argentina when he suffered a knee injury after being in, as determined by him, their best football. "There I had offers to go to big clubs but they had the money and the Chinese tangers came and so did the business [...] to me is I really questioned the way to China but the injury was not going to be worth the same" said the player in the Extend. In addition, Moreno added, "mine output Racing as threatened was as invented by business because I realized being away. I may be wrong, but it's amazing that if left at risk by these same people are asking me to return. A Racing interested in money, I had to sell if or if and why I left ... no nostalgia for it might be a better team. " Colombia currently has the ability to return to the 'academy' but rather than a wish, of any party, is for nonpayment Chinese tangers club by the player's rights. However, Giovanni says that what you want at the moment is to return to National albeit a tricky business. "I have not spoken to anyone, a couple of months ago if I had been told and had an interest. The possibility is difficult because I have a contract with the club (and a half) and National would not be business buying a player who already sold [...] what the contract can be arranged while at home, the problem is the club where I am, although football is the passion that is the business of many others as well, "he said. Finally, Moreno admitted that the team hopes to return tangers to Colombia and that although it is in good level if it integrate tangers the campus of the 'tricolor' would not be difficult to adapt for the moment that our players live. With information from Caracol Radio.
4 Points
G. Moreno "My start was armed Racing" Gio said that threats were part of the business. Caracol Radio 'Gio' has always stressed that a subject "to the highest bidder" and therefore had to leave Argentina when he suffered a knee injury after being in, to approach him ...
That Crack, please volve 11 dead we take q we want and if you venite
Chest cold, never ponias the leg, I drew the ball and you were standing looking instead of trying to recover ... You were a crack before the injury, after that it will stay cold nomas chest, stand pipes to throw the Chinese nomas
Sports Brazil feet surrenders Player No. 12
You are using a version of Internet Explorer less than 8 and does not support Taringa! To help you save download the latest version tangers of any of these browsers:
Accept

No comments:

Post a Comment