Wednesday, February 19, 2014

No dear friend, I am a lonely woman, canadian tire catalogue I am a child, even when accompanied by


Lonely walked in the rain, on a gray and cold day ... my body burning pain, fragile, tense to the new situation. canadian tire catalogue Soaked by the pain of your absence, I die, I'm sorry, I can not die ... fight the pain, the knife you left, has caused deep in my soul.
Seeking a way out, try to get to my house, to my room, closing the door. I want to sleep, try to sleep and not go to sleep ... my eyes restless sleepless night in this cold, wet, misty with tears running down my cheeks constantly.
Give up these anxiety states want ... No, do not wanna die, I do not want to die abandoned to my fate ... Changing the landscape of the winds, visions of a bright future ... I want to live, live without it, and fight for it ... I look for the way out of this spider web that traps the lovers, who have been clothed with the cruel indifference.
And restoring the Divine Light reaches every cell of my mind and my body ... changing wind direction. The sun brightens my mood and start to clean up the bad memories, which fade without trace.
Today your house is full of regrets, uncertainties, nostalgia Write a firm letter on paper "this too shall pass!, canadian tire catalogue Read it carefully, You, you know that everything canadian tire catalogue happens and will happen. What is your dream for tomorrow, think about it, when you know that salt to look dream, dreams are to perform them If you like trees, salt and walking into the woods! es'ta last no longer. Kissing André Reply Delete
My dear friend, quiet, this really is at this time a literary text, written with my experience years ago ... today my heart is more quiet, smooth love, nor do I feel alone ... even when I hear music like this, a love poem, I let go and write ... usually in the sad songs, poem of love and when love, sad texts as in this case ... has a stunning ballad xjapan and I'm a big fan of this Japanese band. Thank you very much for your advice -. .. You are a great person. Kisses heart. Remove
We will be going through the same? I feel a lot of pain in your lyrics. There are those who suffer alone, there is always someone else who suffers cn us. A big hug from the distance. Reply Remove
No dear friend, I am a lonely woman, canadian tire catalogue I am a child, even when accompanied by what I'm used to ... it's canadian tire catalogue more loneliness is my friend Soul. I have noticed that you're melancholy, you should encourage and change the direction of your thoughts ... Have some children who love you, and a granddaughter or grandson who is also part of you .. like me telling my André Artabro, see salt and looking for a place where you can relax, I usually do when I can. You're a pretty, young woman with lots of love to give away ... looking for something to fill you, devote canadian tire catalogue yourself to make visits children canadian tire catalogue in hospitals for the elderly, or go dancing yoga cases ... there is always a way out ... looking for yours, you'll feel better ... and smile again. Cheer up lovely. A huge kiss. Remove canadian tire catalogue
GREETINGS ..... GOOD JOB ON THE BLOG .... THIS FORM CONTINUES AND YOU WILL INCREASE YOUR READERS AND FOLLOWERS ... DO NOT FORGET TO VISIT OUR BLOG DEN CONTINUOUSLY ENGINEER http://guaridadelingeniero.blogspot.com/ Delete Reply
CASE YOU WERE SOUTH
Happiness in life - Welcome to your corner for happiness.
POETRY CORNER "AY MI PENITA!"
3 months
BLUE WINGS
AND TEAR MY BABY
2014 (43) February (16) January (27) CLEAR-EYED GIRL I LOVE YOU THOSE TIMES AS YOU ARE LOOKING canadian tire catalogue FOR A WAY OUT SPRINGS YOU THINK THE ATTIC OF POETS LONE PASSIONS MILES UNDER THE SNOW ethereal dawns LAGUNA SILENCE OF INFINITE I FORGOT TO LIVE PRESAGIO REQUIEBROS MIRACLE OF LOVE WARM AUTUMN LEAVES canadian tire catalogue BOOKS ETHEREAL LIGHT EATING UP TO HIDDEN PARADISE CROSSROADS imagining HUMANITY WHITE FLIGHT PATHS LONE PINK MUSICAL GO BEYOND UNIVERSAL DESTINATION STATIONS 2013 (258) October (13) May (22) October (19) September canadian tire catalogue (17) August (7) July (20) June (35) May (31) April (33) March (22) February (26) October (13) 2012 (144) December (5) December (7) October (15) September (20) August (5) July (11) June (11) May (11) April (17) March (14) February (11) December (17) 2011 (155) December (27) October (128)


No comments:

Post a Comment