Monday, February 3, 2014

Good morning! This publication after a long time (I know, you


Good morning! This publication after a long time (I know, you've all done very impatient - NOT) I write on the train to Dublin because he finally ** fanfare ** show 23 December day when I fly home for the holidays. What happened from Belfast, it was not me no voice? But ... Indeed, nothing for the sake of the lack of posts. I decided that I just did not happen nothing, which would be worth documented. However, for your own records (LOL), it was like this: the kids through some sick, consequently, are kind of dicks when diarrhea, consequently, golden media 9080 I am also a little golden media 9080 cranky. But not to worry, everything is under control. Routine of the day is still the same ... From Monday to Wednesday from Tamale, then on fitness, from Thursday to Sunday while sleeping, fitness, reading, relaxation, occasional hours visits, chocolate, and lenuharjenje. Terribly interesting, right? :) So, where to address today's announcement golden media 9080 ... Yes, here it is. This one month I was gone so fast that I feel that I did not even have time to turn around well, it's at the end. Somehow I do not feel too festive, not me that festive feeling, but shopping for gifts (yes, skimp sm, deal with it.) Kuhančki, etc ... In addition, you attack a suspicious cough, which I hope it does not develop into some annoying pneumonia. Do not want at all! It is obvious that considers years of home-averse. In the spring, when I returned, it was ash, and now the ice. Go figure :) About how Ireland cope with temperatures below -10 C, I could write a whole post because the case is ridiculous ... Example: fall is 3 inches of snow, and what happens? No one dares go anywhere by car, school is 6 days closed, folks in the stores voided shelves with milk and flour and other basic amenities (FYI: a box of potato chips than the underlying asset - svasta man sees in the store: D), and suddenly everything is empty :) I LOL'd: golden media 9080 D So, this afternoon I arrived in Venice golden media 9080 - Treviso, there you will apparently waiting for mom and Ales, then followed by another good week of family and friendship abuse, then 1 January odfrčim back, a quick (I hope) are experiencing by moving to Blarney and environmental change (ugh, but I just got used to the good Bandon), then we'll golden media 9080 see where you what to do next ... Slowly will be poštudirat where to get summer / early fall, so I know what your budget will be prepared. And finally, this: ALL OF ME INCIDENTAL OR INTENTIONALLY Beret (condolences to the latter) golden media 9080 I WANT ONE NICE NICE NICE CHRISTMAS IF YOU ARE IN THESE sport; otherwise as soon as more fun, healthy, enthusiastic and successes full year 2011. Slainte! Oh, one more thing: Slovenian my number golden media 9080 no longer exists, so that one is a bit lame to call (no shit, Sherlock), but you can poke through Facebook or MSNja (katarina.koprivnikar @ gmail.com) :)
2012 (5) August (1) May (1) February (1) January (2) 2011 (2) May (1) January (1) 2010 (58) December (3) Srečnga but zdravga! Whether it all together in reproduction (or thereof or ... Where did he go to meet you in December? November (1) October golden media 9080 (3) September (2) July (1) June (1) May ( 3) April (18) March (16) February (9) January (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment