Sunday, December 22, 2013

The following HTML tags and attributes:

Catrice Kohl Kajal 120 We Found Nemo! 130 & Greetings From ... |
Lately I'm all in to the colored oogpotloodjes especially under my eye, I think there nice and refreshing look. Today two nice colored pencils from Catrice in revieuw.
Bright colors, I am certainly not dirty when I saw this almost neon colors from Catrice, I think I can anymore. Once home, I was especially curious about 120, because I think this is a beautiful neon / coral-colored color. In my eyes, I found him not just on my lips, he was beautiful.
You might think to use an eye pencil on your lips? Because these were very creamy shopping club Catrice this is fine, if they could be a bit dryer I recommend it off or make sure your lips are well greasy. This way you can also use it just fine in other places shopping club than those for which it is intended, according to the packaging.
130 I found less suitable for the lips, it's a gift color though but I'm not as fast with neon green door on my lips, why this color was perfect for my eyes and gave that little bit extra to my look. Both pencils are quite creamy, even though they are they stay nice sit on the spot. Creamy
Related posts: Catrice Ultimate Colour Matt 270-290 erial Girl & Sweet Coraline Catrice shopping club LE Glamazona Colour Pen & Blushes I `m A Survivor C01 & C02 I Got The Flower! Catrice liquid eyeliners old LE `s Catrice shopping club Liquid Metals 020 Gold N 'Roses and 070 Gold Leaf Me
Posted in: Review lips, Swatches eye Tagged: , 01, 01 Karl `s Says Très Chic, 010, 010 Dating Joe Black, 080, 080 Bare Necessity, 100, 100 Glamourose, 120, 120 Berry Good, 120 We Found Nemo! , 130, 130 Greetings shopping club From ..., 30, 30 Lilatric, bare, berry, black, Blush, C01, C01 I Scream: Ice Cream! , C01 Sugar Shock, Candy, shopping club Candy Shock, Catrice, Chic, Cream, Dating, eyeliner, fine, found, shopping club from, good, Good, Greetings, highlighter, i, I Scream: Ice Cream, ice, Joe, Karl `s Karl `s Says Très Chic Kruidvat LE, light color, lilac, Lilatric, liquid, mono, mono` s, Nail Polish, Necessity, Nemo, new, eye shadow base, old, purple, pastel, shopping club pattern, prime, prime and fine Pink Says, scream, Shimmer, shock, bad, Sugar, Trekpleister, Très, we, Wet & Dry Glamourose, Wet & Dry Glamourose, Black, ...
Miranda on August 4, 2013 at 1:45 pm said:
Whut? I thought it was a lipstick, but just a matte version. shopping club Gurl, it's gorgeous. I love the finish, so tight mat, but it does not drying out. Nice colors too, so cheerful! Hahah, guurll .. you are certainly not afraid of bright colors. I like!
I "We found Nemo" too, but the pencil does not work so well for me on my lips, unfortunately. At first I was thinking it might be a nice lipkleurtje would be, but it feels really weird and dry on, hahaa.
"Greetings from ..." I do not know, but that also looks nice and fresh! Soon, but let me see if I can find somewhere (unfortunately all Catrice shelves in Utrecht a huge mess).
The following HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr shopping club title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <Q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Categories Select Category 1 month 4 products 5 favorite purchases Advertising shopping club Advice Other blog post Another Blog Post Bakken Battle Beauty News Beauty platelet Blog Hold Body products Catrice Challenge Favorite / least favorite movie Guest Article Guest Blogger Teeth Won products ghd Hair Products Hair Products in the spotlight Information Inspiration color Instagram half dairy John Beerens shopping club tassels LE / Collection Look makeup lessons Makeup Look Mask Mania My opinion nails Lifestream no buy Done Other Other makeup products review shopping club Other products review Parfum Press Event Q & A a day quotes Review shopping club lip Review eye makeup Review care co Shoplog Jewelry Sleek game Spamming stashes Stores Swatches Swatches face lips nail polish swatches Swatches Swatches eye eye makeup shopping club tips TAG explanation Unboxing Uncategorized Update Care Wendy `s time Eyebrows WIN! Yeah Wish List or Naah
01 02 120 beauty black blue brown Brown Blush Bourjois Paris budget Candy Catrice color coral Cream DA Essence glitter eyeliner Barretos good cheap Hema john beerens Kruidvat LE Lilac Lipstick MAC Maybelline New York Nail Palette Pink Purple Red Rimmel London Red Rose Pink Shimmer Sleek Trekpleister the Black


No comments:

Post a Comment