Monday, December 23, 2013

Select Month July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December


I was for a while looking for a holographic lakje and when I walked past weekend at the Douglas I suddenly saw this holo lakje Koh stand. I brought him right! The next day I did the same at him. I used two coats and it dries really quickly on, very fine. Well, I saw immediately that he left behind a few small pieces of those lines which then seemed a bit by some sort of sweeping. After I painted my nails, I could see my eyes really can not keep from! Omg, this polish is really beautiful! Especially in the light you can see the holographic effect is quite beautiful. I kept saying to people, 'Wow, look how beautiful my nails. " And if there is again pretty light fell: "Wow, look! ' At first I was so totally sold! Watch for the pictures:
The funny thing is that he is in the bottle just looks silver, and in certain light it looks on your nails simply local shopping silver. Until then another way light falls on it and then comes forth that great holographic effect.
But then .. the quality. Because that is not unimportant. And let me get right to the door at home include: that is really terrible! As I said, I used two coats. local shopping I did not use topcoat, and yes I know that causes it better and longer stays but still, I think a lakje without topcoat also looks good should be. In any case, for at least one day because yes, after not even one day the polish was already quite ugly! I had my nails evening painted, I go to sleep and the next day, it still looked reasonable. Then I take a shower and went to the shops and then almost all my nails already become ugly. (Some after showering). I wanted local shopping to cry, the nail polish is so pretty and he is so ugly fast .. I have this afternoon made a picture of the standings. When I got up the next morning a picture (so I have hardly worn it a day), and here is the result: (the picture above you can see that even though there are just after painting all strange pieces)
I'll try it next time with topcoat, and am very curious how long he can go. I paid 15 for this polish and I think it's frankly ridiculous that when your evening nails lacquering it the next day before noon starts to fade .. I think it can be a little weird how this nail polish was ugly. Normally, it's a little chipping or anything but it faded really well in the 'middle' of my nails say ..
On the one hand I am so flabbergasted by the fantastic, amazing and beautiful color, on the other hand, I am very disappointed with the quality. It's also my first Koh lakje so I have no idea if this is the trade mark. Several polishes local shopping Someone who has experience?
Posted by Denise on Jan 17, 2012 Make me up, Reviews local shopping Tags: holographic, holographic nail polish, KOH, koh holographic local shopping Koh Platinum local shopping Silver! 133, nail polish, NOTD, review, review koh Comment feed RSS 2.0 - Read this post
What a pity that he did not remain long beautiful without topcoat. I agree with you that he should stay a whole day. Nicely in any case Personally I have always used a topcoat. I find it stunning him! I love holo's!
You May use HTML tags and attributes thesis: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <Q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Hi everyone! My name is Denise and here at Just Pink.nl I blog about nail polish, lifestyle, fashion & makeup. I love nail polish and test / review a lot of (budget) beauty and personal care products. I also love photography and actually you will encounter local shopping a little bit of everything on my blog. Nice of you to drop by, read and enjoy! Love, Denise
Categories Select Category Bodylicious Celeb-Pretty Chick Media Fabulous Fashion Foodlicious Uncategorized How-to Luv & Life Make me up Personal Reviews Uncategorisebles WorldWideWebbing
Comments woaaahhh on Holiday gift ideas # 1: Surprise / Dice / Small gifts Miriam Toure on I love: Pretty Little Liars! Miriam Toure on I love: Pretty Little Liars! Miriam Toure on I love: Pretty local shopping Little Liars! Miriam Toure on I love: Pretty Little local shopping Liars!
Select Month July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012 December 2011 November 2011 October 2011 September 2011 August 2011 July 2011 June 2011 January 2011 December 2010 November 2010 Oct

No comments:

Post a Comment