Friday, December 13, 2013

From there we went to dinner, we went to a restaurant where a lot as a child, there was the graduat


The last two weeks at home on very well actually, a little hard reluctant to start off into the distance again. It used to back home. Well actually felt like home, not wanted back tooth and nail, which was weird for everyone. My favorite question of "I packed up the suitcase?" and "you go on, huh?" were. I did not touch the suitcase until the day of departure and me go was not as big though. homeshopping network But let's see how it all happened.
Last one or two weeks he was my everything! Barlagfürdőzés Miskolc, theater, Aqua World and Visegrad homeshopping network bob joint for lunch, dinner, night Gellert hegyezések. homeshopping network Many cars and ride just as I was with that I loved! I do not go into so much because I do not think this includes the whole, although for me it was a wonderful time! But I'll tell you the last szösszeneteket Hungarian land ...
Last Saturday was the official wedding. My girlfriend and I sold it, I adjusted the plane ticket, because melózni should have come sooner. But I did not care, I wanted to be there. For me, the whole ceremony was very touching, pityeregtem homeshopping network a little, the sun was shining and the weather was quite good.
Has happened to Saturday morning I got up early to buy full my best friend two ducklings on the market. Everyone's homeshopping network ears have been chewed for a while about it, but no one took seriously homeshopping network the desire for Easter so even promised to get him really, homeshopping network just because I've shifted very busy. So I became dear papa duck Danial, tündériek the duckling, so follow him as if he were a parent. Very little special pets. In any case, it was a bit much I think of a good friend of America, homeshopping network but the duck workable project because I really love them.
After the wedding, my mom at my brother and I went up to the Gellért Hill for a good time. Esküvős masquerade. Last time I looked homeshopping network down at my beloved my Budapest, admiring the Danube bridges, buildings. I really love my city. Anyone who hates or does not sympathize with it, I recommend it rounds homeshopping network a night on the mountain. I think everyone realizes that there beautiful place!
Then leautókáztunk St. Stephen's Basilica, lit a candle on the little barátnőmékért and prayed you could say it this way, actually I should say to be honest that I fired on the wish list to see if anyone heard. :)
From there we went to dinner, we went to a restaurant where a lot as a child, there was the graduation of my bet, but unfortunately the place is very run down, really a pity! My brother homeshopping network really homeshopping network enjoyed it all, 9 years old, I had all these novelties. Bless your heart at the end of the day you asked me that he was now in the Vatican? After all, once Rome's Basilica and the Vatican brings together, as always effusive about Rome, my favorite city, I've been there several times, point to my mom once.
Then I went to another and my girlfriend Beához megbabusgattam of Lille, the first daughter! Unfortunately I did not have much time then, because I was waiting for others to, my last night after all. The little girl horror talent for gymnastics, not everyday clamber all the way, hanging, jump, teetering!
We waited inside the store other girlfriends, sisters Betty and Bogi. The three brothers Dani with my friends and we all, or rather has been the családommá! When we stayed there all pissed off the kocsmánkban and you really do not do anything I did there, I drank, amused. Inside were my favorite little man and I felt damn good! It was an informal farewell party, but not specifically, I organized nothing, I do not have to say goodbye, I did not come to die!
I'll tell you what I thought was the "last" Hungarian day, I felt pretty great. The round was over, and completely spontaneous! If he had, I organized, I'm sure it does not work! Also drove a good deal, almost all day, except on the way home ...
The flight leaves at 20:15 in the evening, so I left for the day packing. I'm kind of káoszos man, not a very gasping. Just ... I woke up this morning at my watch and I suck horribly. I do not usually drink, because homeshopping network you really do not ever sit car, coming, going, administrators usually at dawn and drive home, so I'm pretty alkoholtilalmon day. But you Saturday Dani s undertaken the sofőrködést and I seemed quite apart slapped myself to speak badly. It was not that bad degree, but even she can not take the Digestive very little of either, so is not it just a few hours five times threw out the vomit and dying so that I was not going anywhere with a level vasránap before departure! D
It's been around two hours to compose myself, I finally get there, pakolászni. I finally hajolgatni. homeshopping network Mom was already in a good mood is not right, since I left, but I think I threw even more sick with this issue. Loose your soul, do not just think I was not angry with reassuring sight ...
I got up in the c and a half hours

No comments:

Post a Comment