Saturday, April 5, 2014

Vitaly Gurkov: In the first two rounds, I made a lot of mistakes, Napropuskal unnecessary strikes d

Vitaly Gurkov about the championship belt: It was like a dream, if not with me | News from Belarus Euroradio.fm
In the night from Saturday franklins catalogue to Sunday, January 26 Vitaly Gurkov selected times world champion among professionals WBC nearby Thai fighter Kem. For many Western fans Muay Thai event was a sensation.
Unfortunately, the tournament organizers Ring War, which is associated with ERB still refuse to teach video duel in the network. A live broadcast of the historic event was interrupted in the most unwanted time.
"My sleepy eyes. In our time the duel was about three o'clock in the morning. With delayed tournament, had a lot of fights - lurid events Vitaly Brewing tea. - And our title fight was a major, last. Because of the flight and weight zgonki unable to sleep properly. Everything was like a dream, if not with me. "
Vitaly Gurkov: In the first two rounds, I made a lot of mistakes, Napropuskal unnecessary strikes down. So-called Thai Kiko. Enemy worked on defense, stenochku I did not expect such tactics. Who caught me on my mistakes. And I took this game. I had a health coach, franklins catalogue and thoughts are not enough.
Vitaly Gurkov: Obtain the championship belt I wanted all my life. Very pleased franklins catalogue that this belt along the famous the WBC. The same is, in professional boxing. Earlier opportunity to compete for the title was not necessary. Must be a manager franklins catalogue and promoter who brought up this fight. And this man was not. However, thanks to the victories amateur boxer I have made an offer.
Vitaly Gurkov: I was, to be honest, surprised that came to Italy quite a lot of fans. They were very well heard. There were horns and drums. Hung different flags. Even hockey flag "Dinamo Minsk" with bison. Were historical flags. After the tournament came to be photographed people with state flags. I was very pleased that Neighbors came to support. And I do not share our Belarusians, not ours. Wow, that sport can unite the nation and smooth political contradictions.
Domracheva won the mixed relay race of champions
15:22
Over Minsk during the championship will fly combat aircraft
"Disco 80" in Minsk purely metale!


No comments:

Post a Comment