Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Say Goodbye lateriais the fats! (Of course along with diet and training, I will never tire of sayin

Ritual Night | Tips4Life
Girls finally post my "nightly ritual." I have a ritual that already face also told that pot HERE. And this are my allies golden media of the night. Of course no cream helps if there is a good diet and exercise. There is no miracle, right? But I really feel my skin firmer with using them, and feel an improvement in sagging too. But every night before bed I get a half hour massaging rss. Before I even got tired of massaging the arm (use the bones of the fingers clockwise on tummy knows? Type "knuckles"? Makes a draining effect, it's great
But one year ago I bought a massageaador of Polishop golden media I'm golden media addicted. Lay in bed, I turn the outlet, my step and I'm massaging creams, rss. Makes a bit of noise so use before her husband lay in bed ok? My quarrel with me because of the very blessed massager, but is very handy saw? Now I bought the new version of massager that has several levels, rss is great, both the active circulation of itchy belly
Now that I bought this kit comes with 3 balls of varying formats. Use this more. But it has some balls around with many, have smooth also with balls ... You choose how you prefer to use.
It's a toning of the abdomen golden media that helps burn localized fat and the dreaded cellulite! And promises to help create the desired as "sixpack" which are the squares on washboard bellies! Should be applied 2x a day making circular movements for 20 to 30 seconds. Its lid has a cookie that serves as a massager golden media that helps at the time of movement. The feeling soon after applying is very cold one! Even more impressive, it is noted that when using it you feel the cold feeling just the tummy muscles! Always use before training, especially before doing abdominal. The good that is super convenient! Indulged in it.
Say Goodbye lateriais the fats! (Of course along with diet and training, I will never tire of saying this okay?) An advanced gel reinforcement to the area of love handles, fat lateral.É a gel that provides 8 hours of extended release caffeine. golden media Contains peppermint oil which stimulates circulation and cell metabolism aminoácidosque support for the release of lípidos.Resultados proven a thinner waistline apena two weeks. Instructions: Massaging your middle area twice a day for 20-30 seconds. I confess golden media that I use when I remember, even in the waist, often step before sleep standing up and I'm massaging the side.
3 - Fatgirl Sleep: Is the Slim Night! Gives up in skin firmness while you sleep! This pq and help burn the fats it has an ingredient relaxamente! This I step on the butt and hamstrings before bed, and use the massager to help because it is a little uncomfortable position to massage (stop and think, rsss) do lying on her side in bed and rub one side at a time. I'm LOVING!
4-Vichy Destock: my new darling! Caution Reducer and Firming Abdomen. Usage on belly every night before bed and rub for about 10 minutes with Massager (We can use your hands, always ok? There is no obligation to use the massager, it is because I find it very practical and massaging muitooo well). Guys I juroo that according to lisinha and taut belly rss. I do not know if it is printing, but beeemm'm addicted to him, I feel a real difference.
- Plant Peptides capable of Replenishes the fabric cutâneo2 assisting in firming the abdomen.
78 Comments on "Night Ritual"
Missed the "Where to Buy" - Super important! rs I have Fatgirlslim (the only one of BLISS that you did not mention.) but I'm looouca golden media by Sexpack! Bought the mjmstore, but wanted to know if you have any tips store!
I confess that I am neurotic about the tummy, I'm doing a darn effort golden media with exercise and retrain my eating, cuz love eating. So these tips are super valid for me! I'm crazy about the Bliss products and that Vichy did not know. Not only do these in particular, adore and follow all the other tips you give. I wish I could quote his posts on my blog ... so I sent an email suggesting you!
Gabi, vc makes us crazy ... hahaha want to buy this line of bliss, but my doubt is whether to use only once a day, does not help? Cause I do not have time to use before you go to work, leave work I go straight to the gym, my day is finally all timed according pq 05:50 am every day to go to work, because I work in another city, so late sleep or think. . then do the ritual even just the night, what do you think? Thank you!
Li * April 25, 2013 at 1:00 pm #
And super important to know, for those who live the blog, which is obligation and that is just one more correct / ethical behavior. Recently had a lot of blogger who walked up encrencando for turning publi

No comments:

Post a Comment