Saturday, April 19, 2014

One of the most chic shops NY. Has a selection of amazing beauté, with super hard to find brands su


I think this is the hardest thing to do, life post! Hahaha. Is that in NY there are ten million places to go buy makeup, creams, pro hair products, hair dryer, flat iron ... Seriously, every day I discover a new place. INSANE! I selected the best, in my humble opinion. Sits, give me your hand and let the post that is loooong!
These have in every corner, is a disease, hahaha. If you're not careful spends everything on the first day, only drugstore makeup. Hahaha. Certainly there was much that was my buck ... these pharmacies you will find: Maybelline, CoverGirl, Mascara, Revlon [my new love!], L'oreal and over a thousand other brands. Also find shampoos / conditioner simpler [John Frieda, for example] and makes for skin as Cetaphil [we did stock, best-moisturizing-the-world], Eucerin, La Roche Posay, Vichy, St. Ives, Biore [little thing, no sunscreen, but is worth!], Burt Bees, and a million more things. Ahhh, have also OPI and Essie nail polish.
* Color Tattoo - Maybelline; * L'Oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner [best black brown pencil / the world, inspired by the Arab Kajal] * Crayon Lipstick - Revlon, * Lipbalm - Burt's Bees, * Any John Frieda shampoo and lightening spray, + * Base Covergirl Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1. Mascara has a plethora! Really like the CoverGirl and of course the Maybelline.
I already talked about it in post Queens. It is a very good beauty store, but has set in Queens, so it may be out of the way of the majority; but still wanted to talk about it because it really is very complete and excellent prices.
Its worth buying amaon uk there: hair, flat iron, triondas dryer .... not only saw the Miracurl there - now tell where found. It also has all the shampoos / conditioners / masks in the world and this huge version amaon uk where I had yet Benefit and Tarte [my second new love, haha]. The coolest there are the Real Techniques brushes - great, great, beautiful and suuuper cheap (a kit of eyes, with 4 brushes costs $ 16!).
There also has complete lines of drugstore brands - it was there that I found the colors I wanted Revlon lipsticks, nail polishes also has all the planet, complete line of Sally Hansen and all cheaper amaon uk than in pharmacies. Ie: go there before going Duane Reade! amaon uk At Ulta had the generic Miracurl - the 'maker bunch' Conair - and cost $ 100.
Love-my-big-love. The specialty of this store is things for hair - despite one or other cream for the skin too. She's like those stores that sells stuff to the hair salon in Brazil, but with a million things more and zillions of times cheaper. Here is where you buy Morrocan Oil, Redken, amaon uk Fekkai, Klorane, Kerastase and all the brands amaon uk I've ever heard in my life! Oh, and also blessed the Miracurl that're costing $ 200 - stab! -'re Super exhausted and here in the U.S., only found there. [The cheapest way to buy Miracurl is the internet, on Amazon, amaon uk but I'm getting a flat rolling not buy online because there is nobody to receive].
Another wonder of Ricky's are the thumbnails! Yes, many products have miniature - which is great to try without buying a huge tube and also to make stock and ready to travel. Love, love, love, love miniatures, I think so cute! Hahaha. There also sells tiny little small bowl, empty, to put your shampoo / cream when traveling. In Brazil it is a fortune and to find a drama! In Ricky's costs nothing and has thousand kinds, thousand colors, amaon uk sizes thousand of pump, spray, a thousand ways. Ahhh there also sells to elastic hair faixinhas and was also where I thought it best to buy NYX makeup.
There is a pharmacy or place of beauté, but it is a department store with a very good beauty session. It was only there that I found the triondas Revlon (request of my aunt and a friend!) amaon uk And there is also cheaper than Duane Reade. Remember that 'cheaper' in the U.S. is $ 2 difference at most. Ie only worthwhile if it is to buy a lot or you're amaon uk already there. Ahhh at Target also sells such Real Techniques brushes! It is less complete than the UltaBeauty has fewer shampoos, but it is a little better for dryers, mirrors with little light (bought a pequeninho! Did a huge but no longer fit or a match more in my suitcase!), Mini flat irons and things like that.
One of the most chic shops NY. Has a selection of amazing beauté, with super hard to find brands such as Tom Ford, Chanel, Amore Pacific, Cle de Peau, Shiseido, Kevin Aucoin [famous for eyelash curler!], And many others. See them all here. The climate of this store is unlike anything I've lived in NY, haha. It is the most phyno place I've ever been in my life, I think, everything is chic, everybody talks baixinh

No comments:

Post a Comment