Friday, April 11, 2014

December 20th, 2012 at% H:% M 08Thu, 20 Dec 2012 08:00:46 +000046. Oba! Have commented 8 times.


Makeup celebrities
Lipstick accessories Time Fitness Collaborative legend Barbara Eckonen Camila Coelho Collection Contest ltdcommodities Meeting with Meeting Readers in Brazil ltdcommodities Inglês Enamel ltdcommodities Videos of the Week Events F * Famous Hits Fashion Inspiration Fashion Week Look of the Day Looks Fashion Makeup New Chat Fitness PAULA MARTINS Hairstyles Brushes Favorite Recipes Products Responding TAGS Result Review Giveaway Sweepstakes Shoes Swatches Okay Trends Trendy Summer ltdcommodities Nails Travel Video Video comprinhas Videos Fun Videos of POP Beauty ltdcommodities Video Tutorial Weekend Fun
572 reviews
Related Posts Beauty Secrets - Camila Coelho & Helena Lunardelli The Hits: Looks for World Cup Inglês Video: Top 5 L'Oreal products Inglês Video: Top 10 Secrets tag Inglês Video: Top 5 Bobbi Brown products
Julian ltdcommodities replied: December 20th, 2012 at% H:% M 01Thu, 20 Dec 2012 13:46:04 +000004.
@ Gery, this is pissing me off bad video quality in comparison to Portuguese English videos, nor the defenders will say "Oh, to watch then! Blah blah blah "because I can not stop watching because I love the videos of Camilla, she does accompany loooong time and therefore think she should have a little more consideration for us Brazilians, since it was the people who did it have all this success ltdcommodities today.
Hi Susan, I'm not going to tell u stop watching the videos but I gotta say this q u cheated ... Do not know if u understand ltdcommodities English well or what's the problem but I do not see any difference in the quality of the videos on the contrary I even prefer the more in Portuguese.
@ Rayssa, Sorry Rayssa be getting myself into, but I agree that the quality of the videos are changing. The image is also blurred as well, you can not see clearly how the videos of the other channel ltdcommodities (in English). I also noticed that videos of the new channel being much more well done, I know it. Try to compare some videos, can you notice the difference. Anyway, I LOVE the taste SOOOO Camila ltdcommodities and her work and is why I will not stop watching it. And Lais, Camila owes us nothing, not that we did her success ltdcommodities was her talent that promoted. If today she has all it takes, was by her own merit. I guarantee that if she was not good we would not be watching. Beijãão <3
Lais, if u do not know (I'm sure not! Aff!) Has a iconezinho, right side, below the video, nesa rod tool, where u can mecher configuação in the video. click (apertaaaaaa!!) and vc is changing, from best to worst. paraaaaa complaining of life and another .. I know Kamila) 0 Her name is with "K") is very grateful for support had given her, but honestly .... vc follows because either because gosya. then, stop complaining and watch and try to do the same # gets the hint! if not solve ... will do an English course ... will try to buy a better pc .. but not that disturbs problem .. or we solve or keep quiet and not Suck!
Luanna Garcia
Laura Smith replied: December 20th, 2012 at% H:% M 02Thu, 20 Dec 2012 14:01:22 +000022.
December 20th, 2012 at% H:% M 04Thu, 20 Dec 2012 04:49:45 +000045. Oba! Have commented 8 times.
Hi amore, ltdcommodities that these beautiful shades of Loreal longer want all inclusive HSAUHSAUHSAUHSAHU let me give you a hint amore, may sound silly, eg more time we're on the run, often to the street and wants to enter the cell or blog even at home and not the time or can not see the video ...... if not too much trouble you could write the name of the product, the colors? I would be so grateful ltdcommodities
Hope
December 20th, 2012 at% H:% M 06Thu, 20 Dec 2012 06:10:16 +000016. Oba! Have commented 8 times.
16
I freak videos ltdcommodities in Shopping ltdcommodities Success always for you my beautiful muse. All the best to you and your entire family for that is all soooo deserved and won for his effort ltdcommodities and talent. I admire you very much and I am inspired ltdcommodities by you. Many thanks for all the good that you have shown us and helped explore the wonderful world of women. I really feel like a Super Vain.
Neutral with golden! Christmas with family, if you really bafônica frighten the grannies!! hehehehe But seriously, I think it would be cool to neutral and elegant! And most colorful pro reiveillon for us to fall into the ballad!! =) Kisses! PS: I love your message of "good week", too! Pra vc tbm and God be with you!
Camila Lindaaa! I'm loving the videos from The Platform, ltdcommodities super cool. I also love videos comprinhas. Incidentally, I love everything you do, you are too! Congratulations on the success and comes SOOOO more. kisses!
Fernanda Dias
Juliana
December 20th, 2012 at% H:% M 08Thu, 20 Dec 2012 08:00:46 +000046. Oba! Have commented 8 times.
Our beautiful that makes these gorgeous blog Loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment