Monday, April 14, 2014

Rafa! The more I follow you more like your blog, I follow a few bloggers because it takes a long ti

byfafella.com Blog Archive On this side: A ride on Ulta Beauty
Newsletter Signup
30dias30videos accessories lipstick byfafella drinks aboard inner beauty BF bijous Blablabla bags bru reader affection of celebrities shopping bargain hunters skin care hair care cuncurso decoration to la ca hint of DIY fa ca From the special favorites of the month holidays inspiration instagram fotorial General iphone Ivanosca reading look look of the day makeup fashion moment paletabyfafella ops novelty in closet design papofashion summer publieditorial recipe bargain hunters recipe review maumau safirabeauty health shoes draw stylehaul nail swatches tag travel videos vlog xmas
Tava with 2 videos ready to release to you guys and doubt between this and part 2 of comprinhas with clothes and shoes. I decided to drop that "the side" first, to not get two comprinhas row, right? But next Tuesday we will have a little shopping! :)
The On this side of today is a tour Ulta Beauty. A cosmetics and beauty store that sells a huge and varied amount of products and brands for the face, body and hair. :) Like a Sephora, but with varieties of most popular brands like Nyx, Maybelline, Revlon and L `oreal until more guys like Urban Decay, Benefit and others. Bora check out the photos and video?
This time I tried to go more calmly in each section (it is difficult, we saw: P) and I tried to show some prices too .. I managed to take several photos and did my best to you guys feel me here! ^ ^ I hope you enjoy! bargain hunters <3
Gives or does not give to the poor out there inside? Hahaha It has everything for everyone! ^ ^ I love going there, get walking, giving the news and one of those trips, I recorded everything to you guys! Bora watching the video? : D
Remembering bargain hunters that most of the products shown in this video can be found in Sapphire Beauty, which sends pro worldwide and has BYFAFELLA using the discount code. I hope you enjoyed, lindonas! bargain hunters :)
Rafa! The more I follow you more like your blog, I follow a few bloggers because it takes a long time to monitor everyone, many good people giving wonderful tips on the net but I identified with you too. Your blog and 'one of the few that accompany every new post! I wish you much luck, happiness, and u realize everything you want! Success! PS can I ask you something? To have a few new followers on instagram, I love posting pictures of my nails, it follows me please floret @ marli_lili
Hi Rafa! Okay? I hope your family is well. Vc improved? bargain hunters See if you will not wear heels until the release of medical huh! Rs Loved the video and really got the feeling of walking through the store. Enoooorme place! Rafa, when u come to Brazil? Bjs and Jesus bless u and your family. :)
RAFA TOO MUCH THAT COOL I THINK ANY ONE THAT IS ENTERING THE BANKRUPT bargain hunters ULTA HAVE VARIOUS LEGAL BRANDS, LIKE MUCH WHO KNOWS ONE DAY I GO TO NY AND VC TAKES ME TO KNOW PERSONALLY NOT MUCH TO DREAM OF FREE AND NE, BJS AND GOOD END weekend.
Rafaella Figueiredo replied: June 28th, 2013 at 2:49 am
Rafaella Figueiredo replied: June 28th, 2013 at 2:47 am
Rafaella Figueiredo replied: June 28th, 2013 at 2:46 am
Rafaella Figueiredo replied: June 28th, 2013 at 2:45 am
Noooooossa is one of those we need here, because here in sao paulo, at least where I tried (and I've tried!) Did not find anything very like it, or because it is the sephora (which I think is absurd) or one that is Ikesaki is called, I can not deny that is HUGE and great for hair products, but makes and glazes ... smitten ... I'm looking even more perfect as the ulta * - *
Rafaella Figueiredo replied: June 28th, 2013 at 2:44 am
I'm delighted when I see "On this side," is a dream of mine to meet U.S., wanted to live there always p-type, is a no pity my family bargain hunters live there, I climb p kk me, I identify a lot with you, and I only have 17 years I think its gorgeous looks, tastes, your style, could only be Northeastern, or I q! Finally, I love your videos Rafa! Cauã're lindão, congratulations on everything! I wish you only good thing <3
Thanks for "present in" a store with so much variety and fantastic products! "A dream come true!" I love your videos; creativity and good humor! Congratulations! Have a great weekend. A big hug, SI
Fafella Hi, my dream is to go to this store, working at Fiat Cars factory here in Betim-MG and always have friends coming or going from Italy, but there not worth buying because the Euro is very high. I made a huge list of MAC, SEPHORA and ULTA product to a colleague bought for me, after 3 months they got there in the U.S. and you believe not bought everything I ordered? I was mega disappointed and frustrated, especially pq brought nothing I asked for the MAC. Life is like that, I'll add a few bucks p

No comments:

Post a Comment