Tuesday, April 15, 2014

It is 220 v (only saw this, I think there is 110 v) and here in Curitiba voltage is 110, so I use w


Just before traveling, had seen some people talking about it and showing mega and was curious (so much so that had even asked a friend who was there for me to investigate had in Ireland - and had Obg, Marcela! ). When I arrived, I went looking for l0 - A found in the store I went, hugged and left happy.
I have super straight hair. Very smooth. And on top long. Super hard to curl - babyliss already tried with varying thicknesses and never get a satisfactory result. Until today I had never been able to keep my wavy hair for so long, for so now I say it was an expensive purchase, but do not regret NOTHING.
To use, you must first set the league and the intensity of the heat (I or II - II because I use in my hair is escorridão, but always tucson movie theaters step heat shield) and then the time (8, 10 or 12 seconds - here I vary). tucson movie theaters
When you get the hang of, it is very quick to do. I do in about 10 minutes - much less carrying a normal tucson movie theaters curling iron and results much longer lasting (lasts two days quietly - the waves are becoming softer, of course, but still there).
First you separate a lock of hair - like regular curling iron, can not be too thick (thin can be, but then you will take ages to do and will keep hair girl Maisa). Then put it in the slot that has the babyliss (has a good, quiet space just right) and tighten it. He will pull your hair alone.
Here you picked the lock has to be super good penteadinha, if semi-embarrassed, the babyliss refuses to pull hair (yes hahaha, it beeps to indicate that something is wrong), so I already tucson movie theaters do with a brush on the side , picked up the strands and comb before.
Then you expect it beeps three times. The time will depend on the time you have selected - 8, 10 or 12 seconds. I usually use the 12 for the strands back of the head, which are longer, and 10 for the front. Once it beeps, you loose and curly hair comes out magically!
To do this test and show you I have not applied any fastener product in wires - firstly because I wanted you to see how it looks naturally, especially in a super hard to curl hair like mine, and secondly because, as he had given up there times leave my wavy wires, I kind of have no fastener product # laughs. I will arrange already have ...
My Boots I bought in Dublin (Boots is a drugstore chain that exists in England and Ireland) and paid about 150 euros. I do not know accurately inform other places where you can not buy - in France, Babyliss products are sold in major supermarkets (Franprix, Monoprix) but through what I went through I have not seen this specific model (you may have just momentarily). I imagine that other countries both in Europe and the United States give to find in large pharmacies.
It is 220 v (only saw this, I think there is 110 v) and here in Curitiba voltage is 110, so I use with voltage transformer and works quietly. The plug for connecting power is also different in that I bought in Ireland. In my case, my father, who is a skilled person, changed for me a little piece so I could connect the jacks here.
Marina, the Aliexpress is like a free market with multiple vendors; be attentive to their reputation before closing the purchase. Have bought there three times, always send a maximum of 2 days of payment confirmation. About the delivery time depends on postal enough, but is that of any other international purchase of 30 to 60 days
Hi, Marina! Somewhere that you're selling on the Internet? Thank you! Bjs
I'm counting the days to buy my! uhauhauha only going to get next month. I'm sure it will be a successful =) purchase only see good reviews about these products. I love the blog of yours! hehe kisses http://www.gabirocha.com.br
Hahah funny I think super madness of those who have straight hair trying to have curly hair .. I have curly hair and never tried to smooth, unlike many thingie ... If this were not so expensive I'd buy a way to give my hair in those days nothing goes right and he gets the curls feinhos
Marina was gorgeous! With the same effect with normal surfboard. Learned in the lounge while doing curls in my hair. Simply slip your fingers and then gets mara. Everyone praises and not have to spend so much for such a device
'm In love this curling iron! I bought one and it was the best buy of the year! I made a brush through her hair and then used it on Friday. Was party on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and left took a bit of a levinha rain, went out again yesterday and today beeeeeeem wavy hair still okay! 'm Shocked with the durability of curls! Very worthwhile! And the review're

No comments:

Post a Comment