Sunday, October 20, 2013

* There are a lot of delicious things other think, NY marichen


October Phuket 2011 年 5 月 Florida 2011 年 March Korea 2011 年 Hong Kong 1 月 December 2011 Vietnam 2010 the entire year Greetings rice Nagoya Nagoya Suites Nagoya fast shopping outside fast shopping Tokyo Tokyo rice Suites overseas fast shopping travel 2011 November Kyoto 2011 年 August 2011 Okinawa 6 月 January 2011 Taiwan domestic travel 2013 年 11 月 Singapore 2012 年 New York 2012 年 9 May and June Hawaii 2012 年 March Korea 2012 Year Month Bali November 2012 Izu 11 月 Hakodate 2012 年 10 May and June Kobe - four 2012 年 2012 Kyoto, Nara Osaka 2012 年 April 2, 2012 Kyoto 2011 年 11 月 Ise Toba 9 月Kyoto shopping outing Korea Flower
August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2012 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 October 2013 2013 July August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2011 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 January April 2011 2011
: Every day such day-to-day, 'll go to carefree Favorite Lif ... Hey Let's go leisurely in I My Me * Mine Hawaii this daily new LANILANI daily a Halekulani Hey Let's go leisurely sudden shower :: pig everyday but (t)! Looking for good food diary I Pledge, continued every day and food trip every time you go Kirana Travel mayumin blog every photo. The other side of that empty feeling of THE RIO bear cub
Become a with & D travelers. One woman hundred love to travel after all
Is 12:00 Long time no see ~ Pi Goh Long time no see .. by hanapua at, and every time you return Mr. Pino .. by hanapua at 11:29 Oh tax's comment of 18:05 share .. by HW37 at in Pi - this .. tax at 10:58 Kobe beef .. by share article was very attractive .. by hanapua at 11:20 return by hanapua at 11:28 marichen Mr. .. by hanapua at 11:24 iketabi fast shopping san! Toko to tourism What Kobe at 04:26 Pino .. by its taste I hope the large lemon tea .. by iketabi at 20:19 of Taiwan small .. by marichen at 23:02 I
10 NY trip W. 4 Hokkaido product exhibition and Taiwan of longing New Year Taiwan trip .. 3 Honeymoon of c .. 2 .. 5 idea of women's travel Singapore .. 6 desire -. 7 NY trip one wish -. . so .. 10 girls travel Singapore .. - preparation 9 get one of South Korea South Korea 1 7 Long time no see HAWAI .. 8 get one
Outlets to go this time to notice that there is not much time bus ( ω ;) outlet line until the departure, it will head to the terminal in the hurry eyes Woodbury Common Premium in the New York suburbs we were too relaxed in Essa Bagel outlet. fast shopping Since the bus out at intervals of about one to one and a half hours from the Port Authority Bus Center, I will continue to ride in it. But, people riot in this bus terminal. It is some time yet until departure time when I arrived at the bus terminal, and I thought 's all right Shazam, but the short line bus in the research of (@ _ @ ;) pre-landing bus ticket office and I do not know at all I did you note that ride, but I can not figure out why the display is also a campus map and then nothing too rough. The people of the ticket office to another, I try to go to ;) on / _ (settlement that is response to be surprised with the "top." About the languid so even hear "I want to go to the outlet, but ..." What reluctantly also, I was not hanging around without the sales floor looked like it, but it was found to be doing until you reach back all the time. This! Buying tickets at the last minute somehow, we boarded the bus and me do not know absolutely even if said only "up.". Over was about to wind up having to wait an hour and a half and you miss this. By the way, relieved round-trip price is $ 42. Is the price and unfriendly in your wallet. 1 hour be shaken to the bus. I did not feel at all when you are in Manhattan is a city like one though it stood shop one store ~ You have arrived at the outlets, one store is independently, but the number of stores I'm wide What America after all up there is not many, but store each other so that away as I say, it's around takes time. Is it not of stayed about four hours now gets iterated once more in the hope. I ate with half Zukko a taco set for lunch because there was a food court in the outlet. It was all-you-can-you want the knob to get as much as you like as well Dontakosu. I think not delicious never 's food court of the United States but that it let's up a few things that I bought (*' `) at the end but it is something I like. I am the type that are interested in what people have bought, but those who do not interested (^ _ ^) Mouton ugg boots you've been wanting you please through please. I can graduate from fake Mouton 1900 yen this. Bracelet and cardigan Kate spade. 50% further from the outlet price, I was able to get quite advantageous when they become 40% off both. I would buy it for about 8000 yen towards the cardigan is to about 25,000 yen. And I thought both really ~ flashy, Wind Breaker (* ' `) North Face you are wearing all the time and I like it so I am familiar Why do not you try on. This was also made to a price of about one-third of Japan. And to so why when I buy in Japan 's North Face? It does not it? High as me. I did not intend to buy first I though, it has become the husband and wife pair look to consequences ... I bought it hung on the cheapness of the remainder in (^ ^ ;), feeling also overjoyed to be able to shop cheaply very I was, but after returning to Manhattan bitch brother North Face who have accounting is not forget to take the security tag, it's noticed it. To complicate fast shopping matters, this is do not budge at all even going to take yourself at Sungoi fast shopping sturdy. I had taken to go to the North Face of Soho next day reluctantly. You told me to get accounting brother, in a chipper mood It was happy, but I Do taking properly that good security tag (/ _ ;)
* There are a lot of delicious things other think, NY marichen's * t is very delicious way Essa Bagel came back stomach be filled much more than enough. which I think is a drawback but it is cheap tears outlet This is to be a great appetite is not back yet! Bus bill is high, but those who buy a lot that's advantageous American brand because I was been reduced very type and size is abundant, it was also happy (^ _ ^)
I thought we were going to outlet in NY! ! Cute ~ bus fare is high also get a little bracelet and cardigan Kate Spade, fast shopping but it has the value go! Even so, the people of the ticket office, "So! 'S fast shopping where on the" ... What is "up." What makes me angry! I wonder if no choice but to give up waiting, because it is America. . . It is was also going Essa bagel! The Favorite pastrami salmon and both also also like husband mouthwatering

No comments:

Post a Comment