Saturday, October 5, 2013

Oh he is, ngomong2 on AdventureWorks, I never used the dummy DB, and it is only available in MS SQL


Hello, hola. This morning though it services debrecen my physical condition has not been normal, but I still kepikiran to do a little research. Friday February 1, 2013 I was rushed to the hospital it services debrecen and in the infusion, the result showed a blood check DB or typhoid symptoms. oh god why is this? if I was overworked and tired? NGK tau deh, an important say is still alive. and one healthy is expensive, because the first night I spent almost 500,000 for medical expenses deh GPP, which is an important healthy. amen ...
Oh he is, ngomong2 on AdventureWorks, I never used the dummy DB, and it is only available in MS SQL Server, then appeared difikiran me, why do not I wear in postgres? if it can, for the moment, I still minded how can convert scheme, structure and data. to warm up my first tampilankan it services debrecen relationship diagram.
How bro? mumetkan? hahahaha. aseekkk ... The diagram ane pake grimy BIDS (business intelligence development studio) okay for dizziness add, after ane coba2, it turns out there are a few tables were successfully ane import to postgres, but a lot of that error, the problem constraints, data types, etc..
ente guessed it, it's just the structure, but the structure is all wrong. after ane check, it turns out the data is completely empty ... empty gk asemm all hell, there are null, no error when convert, still mumet anyway
contact my FB


No comments:

Post a Comment