Sunday, October 6, 2013

Abis dah tuh behind montclair plaza rumh AJM 2an gt, still chttingan haha ... Kmrn so tired, but i


04 MAy 07 Yesterday's day dessert, kt dougnat to the Top pot ... Uenak his donut e ... I ama coat jus seh share, I do not want to ndut again so do her ... That my dessert, juice coat, nike vivin ama. Melinda napa not kabarin not know, so maybe he can not. After that, Nike invites montclair plaza bowling, but I ama coat rencanain want jus seh dah shopping till drop haha ... We Bedua severe sedkit mank ... Then there Vivin gt church events, shopping Bedua kt so just to lynn wood, the juices coat her there more big mall. Ampe na seh dah at 6 or 7 gt, at forever 21 hours 8AN ampe gt, Its so much fun ... Seeing montclair plaza 'new jesi'. So different. Dr. Abis Forever21 to express american eagle trus trus still bnyk again, so cool guys ...
Abs lazy tuh going home, going into the distance so we fear Tapex Decided Jamba juice, right tuh ga fat. Expires tuh sit ampe new cap way back. Er would fit Kismet gt car, do not know anymore where the car DMN, mank nich two rather badly ^ ^ ce ... So we make one round for nemuin car, already cold feet hurt too haisss, we pnderitaan montclair plaza be complete .... After that suits jus say to his house wrote, I seh initially not comfortable gt hihi, afraid of offending sbnrya tp gue gue jg want abis not good if plg home, I ama co trnyata his roomate. So finally to suit the juice, Ngobrol2, ama she seh seh I could talk, he jg feel to the story if I can gt, jg I feel gt, well it was a soul mate, my best friend MGK mank him here. Abis deh tuh start him nyoba2 n my clothes so pgotograher amateur hihi ... She look nice though, just different side of Jesi ...
Abis dah tuh behind montclair plaza rumh AJM 2an gt, still chttingan haha ... Kmrn so tired, but it's worth though ... Then wake up earlier gara2 vivn phone, I much soale hp gt, LGI my charge, I see dah pas 2 hours. OMG, I bener2 like pigs, apparently vivn invites montclair plaza nntn then I want to see sms juices coat, he found my eye liner hihi ... kmrn not so lucky to sephora.
Gue abis tuh see Dr. Danny miscall, he tumben call, he certainly LGI hungry haha ... Others are calling dioa times if I want to eat invites blg "eat eat, DIET!" Tuh children intentions really do not diet, funny kid tuh ... Oh my bus tuh nelp he does not lift, never mind tar y jg ditelponin sure (if he's hungry) hihi ...
2009 (2) May (1) April (1) 2008 (25) November (2) October (2) September (2) August (2) June (1) May (5) April (5) February (3) January (3) 2007 (64) February (2) November (7) October montclair plaza (2) September (3) August (9) July (10) June (1) May (15) Dream ga yah ... Males infinity ... Its all just so true ... ^ ^ 7 minutes to 4 ... I'm bored ... Headache ... Cuapek, lazy, bored .... Pusingggggggggg ... Not Dessert friday ... ... Boring week ... Dessert Friday ... Coffee coffee ... Love being here with them ... April (14) March (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment