Saturday, October 19, 2013

By force who wrote the journey of fun Nara, (really, self-paced laughs) night of the day that I got


By force who wrote the journey of fun Nara, (really, self-paced laughs) night of the day that I got a helicopter, Broadway jusco hong kong Speaking of New York after all that you can to be updated for the first time in a long time the rest of the trip in New York! ! With that said, in seeing the musical - but (^ ^), it is not a Broadway general, two of us, musical that was unusual? Listen and friends, NY wheat I went, your director servants of the NY branch also recommended, with some musical popularity, is of such Off-Broadway like even if I take it in New York today to see, that I go to over there before the You have, it was delicious Yugohan in a nearby restaurant, jusco hong kong but (laughs) this musical, have changed considerably Japanese food has become miss soon, the audience jusco hong kong is'm have to go to match the stage ( laughs) Suddenly, the stage comes out in the middle of the audience, move together, the ceiling is coming down steadily, there is turned to the pool like, women swim in the overhead of their own, I also stage It was a strange production that are part of. Really ( , shooting this something sheets, probably wonder is Toko around the visitor is surrounded by a curtain suddenly, I was running on momentum amazing people out there and I With camera OK like, I had to take all ^ ^ ;) The last, by or subjected to water, New Yorkers are excited Geez! ! ! In the roar of applause, but ~ was great, the back is the next day - it is deep, wheat want to go absolutely was a stage that is too little mystery to me (laughs) art! ! ! The reason I was saying, I went to <Woodbury Common Premium Outlets> whether what, New York is proud of, Woodbury, outlet jusco hong kong shopping mall of the world's largest! ! Located about one hour, at great Gucci, Coach, etc. Chanel, 220 or more stores leading brands is a big set, spot old popular, and Europe two people from Japanese jusco hong kong tourists by bus from New York When I went in, I could not buy anything really, out from even talking such as ~ I'm grown up, past the Times Square jusco hong kong a short walk from the hotel, me many years person since then, and Woodbury to the bus terminal the ~ 70% off 25% natural! It is enough to be quite large, can not be around in one day! ! Of the 220 stores, the main brand, Barneys New York, Burberry, Celine, Chanel, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Loro Piana, Max Mara, Neiman Marcus (Prada, Miu Miu), Tod's, jusco hong kong and so on Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche last call, Oscar de la Renta, Ralph Lauren Polo, Saks Fifth Avenue, Salvatore Ferragamo, space, really full Yes, if you go and it is a city like the one in (@ @) coach, or was 30,000 or less is it to sale, bag of about 8 million yen, 1 wallet of about 30,000 yen in Japan You can become much thousand yen, Rolled-Up surprised with wheat Geez! I think that even though cheap even just, in or become 20% discount by using a coupon, you can really, really perhaps is rolled rising tension jusco hong kong and wheat, tension is up 100% if girls, and dangerous! jusco hong kong ! I thought that there is a meaning to come over about one and a half hours by bus from Manhattan (laughs), when I talk to the snow to go to New York now, so, go Absolutely! ! If you'd like to buy, if snow (laughs) was well on schedule so good I was excited and also Woodbury, people are going to go to New York from now on, around the cut 's one day ~ It is recommended here absolutely for lunch, which I think is not, and can look at the map in advance to pick up at the shop which you want to go, and if I decide such as the order in which around, and could spin efficiently, - was delicious Chinese spotted after a long time After all, sandals, bags, sneakers, jusco hong kong etc., return to buy something cute filled with 2 people in and just in here, return things now, I bought in New York shopping jusco hong kong and ne ~ fun after all very happy has outstanding performance is, in this day you went back to Manhattan over about two hours in traffic jams, was it what day New York? ? This evening, your boss, director servants of wheat working in NY is, I'll take you cousin! With that said, what what, I took me tavern popular Japanese in New York to "RIKI!" ! With that said - I do is heal and come in about the 3rd during because it was time the Japanese had become miss really - next was delicious draft beer tavern, was the best in New York, of "RIKI" To be continued - I write from continued
From bagels (2010-12-03 09:07) jusco hong kong empty (2010-12-04 08:00) ZABAR'S CAFE SOHO of (2011-06-07 jusco hong kong 07:07) trend epicenter NY in New York the old houses jusco hong kong Manhattan seen (2010-09-02 08:47) United Nations headquarters and Abercrombie (2010-07-28 23:00) Ground Zero (2010-07-25 00:07)
Memories in Hawaii (5) of the 2009 summer
To Nutty / Natty / Miwa town!
Tile buckwheat Takase (9/4)
I see all tags
July 2012
March 2011
November 2009
July 2008
Create your free blog now! TOP 'cha! Tsu it, "Yamaguchi Tenkomori


No comments:

Post a Comment