Monday, February 16, 2015

Start with the food, because it is known to be close to me subject. When I left I knew I would meat


The week behind the Czech Republic, but I feel like I've been here for a month. Thus, in a good way. Time relation is've done and experienced a lot, and I also adapted to the rapidly soaring to new practices. Scared up, how soon this urbanity sticks (no, Jyväskylä, Finland is not a city). Gradually rytmitkin begin to clear at the school began to Orientation and next week then officially. On Monday, I get to also move to a new home! Hii! I'll tell you more about it later. Now, I thought to bring out a few oddities that I have encountered in everyday life. Perhaps the things that are small in the overall picture, but which nevertheless have caused disorientation.
Start with the food, because it is known to be close to me subject. When I left I knew I would meat and rasvaystävälliseen the ground, and, well, the rumors are true is okay to do. The basic meal consists of some form of potatoes and meat in some form, a chaser of beer, if one wants to. Vegetables and fruits cry absence, the loft outlet and they covet in my fridge full. However, yesterday the loft outlet I went to an Indian restaurant vegetarian lunch and I was satisfied.
The funny thing was to go for the first time the student cafeteria at lunch, when there is no knowing what to expect. A starter was soup (or broth), the main course was a choice of four options. Select a dose of my own country, came as a surprise that the two giant lettuce leaves, which atriani aunt piled on top so I did not see what was on the plate and forth. Drink we had tea, which was cold or hot choice. Cold though had run out, so we drank hot or lukewarm tea palanpainikkeeksi. Not a bad idea. (Here we are, anyway tea formations, influences from the East.) Initial soup was pretty the loft outlet good, but the liquid-rich for me, anyway, which is bad to eat the soup broth as soup. Broth lilluvat coincidences really got to fish, and they eventually had too many. The taste was still cool.
Student lunch came to pay something the loft outlet less than 50 CZK, EUR or two somewhere around we go. It was paid by uploading a student card, money, and then by showing the card reader. Should I apply for Karin inspiration here Ilokivi paper tickets electrification? Otherwise, the new record attendance today was in fact quite the same as there, even though many times greater in the formula. Eating out does not usually pay more than 100-150 CZK (some 4-6 million), at least so far as I have shied away from the center of overpriced places. I have also done at home food, it is about the same price as in Finland, a little bit, depending on the course.
Stores seem to be working time on the same principle (exciting!), Although it is difficult to get used to it "compresses suddenly that the next man shop can start scan" mentality, when I'm not accustomed myself the loft outlet to even Lidl. Punnitsemissysteemi is more reasonable than in Finland, at least to some chain stores I've shopped by: horizontal touch screen, which is selected first vegetable or fruit, and that's what ever you weigh. (That is also the educational system of the two to separate.)
But BREAD. Oh, I miss the rye bread (even though as much as sal ammoniac). The bread is bought here usually irtona. I've eaten a lot of so-called. pötkyläleipää, which is like a miniatyyripatonkia, looks something like a straightened narrow the loft outlet vehnäcroissantilta. Something Rolnik the loft outlet them I guess is called. Because of its shape on top of them is hard to put anything unless the likes of shredded cheeses and hams. Quite ok, especially if they are to buy from the bakery or supermarket (I do not want to think about how many of them there is lääppinyt). Irtoleivät packed in transparent bags of fruit, where they will dry in two days (if not already in the time of purchase is not dry). Because of this, the shop will have to go at least every other day. I would, of course, buy a bigger limpunkin, but let's not required, even survival are no guarantees.
Product development the loft outlet has not brought the milk on the shelves in no way a particularly wide range, and lactose-free products actually not. I did not bother to drink maitovammaisena willfully many laktoosillista glass of milk a day, so I also suffered from shortages of milk. Since calcium should be something the loft outlet good to have, I'm patching up the situation by eating icecream every day. Hehe. And here is the Finnish terms yet Even the summer, that is not bad. Ice cream is good, although it is also caused the loft outlet confusion. Am mm. eaten chocolate disc-shaped the loft outlet puikkojäätelön, which btw glaze tasted a lot more than suklaalta Finland wannabe Chocolate flavor the loft outlet coating ever. Nam. Acquaintance was also interesting to ice cream, which was actually keksiputkilo, within which ice cream hiding. Russians came to mind wafers. Ice cream Price range are nams, 15-25 CZK.
All famous Prague seem a resident of stone houses. They are beautiful but cold. Inside, not all the time pad slippers or socks; Fingerless gloves should be almost

No comments:

Post a Comment