Wednesday, February 11, 2015

2015 (12) February (4) january (8) 2014 (114) December (10) The 2014 best bits of the obj


I recently contemplated the anomaly of the human mind, and how the human mind can stay in the most peculiar of small memories of the past. What they are so significant that it is precisely these things are left to rotate to mind? For me has been my life along to mind a lot of strange little things, for one reason or another, I remember very well. Why? I do not know. Thought I would share a few of these strange memories you distribute on earth also omianne comment in the box!
1) When we were small mom made us a snack päärynänpuolikkaista mice with raisins eyes. If people had been really nicely, got candy mouse tail. These I'm often nostalgically yearn and they come to mind whenever I see pears. I have often planned to provide a päärynähiiriä also my own children, but I never got around to implement the idea. This week, we ate at last päärynähiiriä karkkihännillä snack. (Photo mice can be found in Instagramjenskujne)
2) Pre-school my age, I was terribly nasty to a friend, brighton shopping centre and poden real bad conscience on this issue even more! Blown soap bubbles and the girl went to the soapy eyes. Well, I decided then to tell the "true story" of someone who was familiar with the blind after a soap bubble of water in the eye. Tyttöraukka was really scared that I myself losing their sight. Traumas of this would, however, remain in me and the girl. That's right for me, plead the cause of a liar.
3) A strong mind remained memory is probably a dream, it is true, it can not be even if it feels like it. There is a primary school at the age of school to come home alone with my sister, and sat on the living room couch is an unknown man. I am left to guard the man when my sister has run to the nearby Shell to seek help. I do not know how this has been so strongly to mind, but I still can not admit to myself that this was a dream, but I believe it was true.
4) One of the most recent memories of a couple of years ago kyläilyreissu Sam's uncle's house. brighton shopping centre I poured over limupullon clumsy and soft drinks introduced flowed along the kitchen table and floors. To this day, me just terribly embarrassed whenever this uncle over to go! Sami always be able to laugh at me that I'm pretty bowl and no one else even remember the whole thing.
PS. I've always thought that the caps fit my head, but I tried this for fun store a couple of days ago and said that the SEPA show up pretty good! Found under the Prisma Kymppi. What do you think?
I have the memory of when my mother gave me a small wash up dishes and the water was somehow wonderfully warm. : D Another what came to mind was sometimes the age of 6 when his mother did a really good Irish stew, and once I got it with macaroni and ketchup! Nää is cold so exciting memories while on the other hand just ordinary stuff. :) Reply Remove
Hello, This does not really relate to this post, but Do I remember correctly did you have some child pienenpänä colic / other stomach trouble? or mixed, now one of the other pretty sure I'm not: D It would be nice to hear the little ones coping gastrointestinal disorders or sleeping habits at all then :) Thanks in advance! brighton shopping centre Reply Remove
Hi there! brighton shopping centre Our children do not yes not had colic, or more than normal stomach problems, thankfully! In fact, I had a baby spooky koliikkivauva but I can certainly worse advice to give: / Good luck! Remove brighton shopping centre
You can also contact us by e-mail! jennihuhtimaki@gmail.com Note! The images are my myself, unless otherwise stated. Any unauthorized use of the images infringes copyright. Do not copy. If for some reason brighton shopping centre you want to use my pictures, please feel free to contact us by e-mail.
2015 (12) February (4) january (8) 2014 (114) December (10) The 2014 best bits of the objectives, brighton shopping centre how they go with? Christmas Saints # joulupöpö Christmas Cards Little brighton shopping centre Gnomes Recovery, Part 2. The Children's Christmas Party Four of the odd memory of Hugo 2 months November (9) October (10) September (9) August (10) July (10) June (12) May ( 13) April (8) March (9) February (4) january (10) 2013 (104) December (10) November (12) October (13) September (7) August ( 8) July (8) June (6) May (11) April (8) March (8) February (5) january (8) 2012 (121) December (10) November ( 12) October (10) September (8) August (14) July (12) June (10) May (9) April (9) March (8)

No comments:

Post a Comment