Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Rv 11 + 6: Today is the last day of her first trimester. I woke up normal work, I ate two bananas a


Rv 11 + 6: Today is the last day of her first trimester. I woke up normal work, I ate two bananas and drank a lot of water so that I have the energy to do two hours of work in the first coffee break, when I eat more food and a little fairer. All was well until about 8:15 o'clock began to feel faint. I was waiting for that feeling would help, as always in the past, and I was sitting outside in the fresh air for a moment. I was able to continue to work hard again for a moment until the feeling got worse and had to go to the bathroom to sit and drink water. There I sat, and quite unexpectedly became the gag reflex, and the other immediately after the other. I wonder that you be doing then it finally happens and at work. Oh, no. And so it just happened, st louis mills the first vomiting pregnant! I threw up a really long time and then I drank a lot of water and I felt afterwards absolutely perfect! I went back to work and I thought that yes it here, I can do, however, work. But 15 minutes to get to the presence worsened again and I went to the bathroom to drink more water again. I got better and I continued to work hard. Well, not any more lightheaded and not a bargain but as soon as I got to the working point so began vomiting st louis mills and almost ran to the bathroom now for the third time .. Another vomiting became like an arc in the sink and I do not even have time to sit down. I felt at this point already so weak that siistiytymiseni and after about five minutes after the second ykästä I left the other with a coffee break. I packed my stuff and I put a message to the boss when he was not working at present. I went home to sleep, wake up the player the clinic and I got 3 days of sick leave. Later in the day had to go to the pharmacy to buy canestenia st louis mills argh ..: /
Rv 12 + 0: Now we are in the fourth month pregnant, second and third in the first third is completely behind us. Crazy and wonderful! I feel much better when it could not cool off at home. Searched with my mother created a slew of a pile of baby clothes and evening snack baguettes subista. st louis mills Home reorganized baby clothing through drank mulled wine and watched the recorded salkkari. I felt a little ilalla menkkamainen, long time! Yeast infection will begin to relax.
Rv 12 + 1: Tomorrow is the first ultra and today is my last saikkupäivä. Today was my sister sausage soup, ah, it is so good and long-lasting food! Pregnant when I was doing all the time now, the mind of soup and pasta. Searched with a Christmas tree and decorated it from the basement. Decorate noticed the first rib pain. Muscles stretch and grow. Stomach Sensations has now been continuously throughout the day.
Rv 12 + 2: We woke up early and started to run towards Hämeenlinna. The journey lasted half an hour. When they arrived at the scene, notified st louis mills to it on the counter and left off the lobby to wait. We were approaching what synnärille and we had a busy time for the first ultrasound. The midwife came to call us into a room at 7:40. At first we sat and he was asking how I could, if I ever had an ultrasound and the number of nodes where found. The factor that week ten was considered st louis mills prenatal st louis mills care ultrasound the doctor and one masuasukki found. The midwife told me that because st louis mills I am so long to become pregnant st louis mills (it sounded like a wonderful <3) and ultra-off of the abdominal wall, and he directed me to the changing table. Abdominal off took a while to find a little, but there it is then found with a heart beat. And the midwife tuumasi the only that is still alive! st louis mills : D He also said that the stomach off now to see everything well enough to be deemed ultrasound also alateitse. I went to the toilet pee when I was held back earlier this vatsaultrausta for. Then began ultraus st louis mills from inside and it was really painful. Places are sore yeast infection aftermath and the equipment was outrageously big. Fortunately, Matias was the next to and comforting to stroke. Was seen in the fetus as soon as a lot of a lot better and more clearly. The head-butt was obtained as a measure 58mm. Ultra situation was really wonderful and fun! I could not help but laugh when I saw on the screen what is happening in my stomach. The little one was not for a moment on the spot, or if you had so suddenly, he uploaded to the big kick foot and threw somersaults. The little one's movements were really hilarious and fast. He was at any given position, squirmed and swung back to even. It was so strange to see the display everything that happens inside without any feelings. I felt really happy when I saw for the first time masuasukkini moving. Niskaturvoitusta did not show up and the result was achieved by age and blood tests on the basis of 1: 8300. The midwife was really nice and after a visit to wait still fell short of doctor visits in which the ultrasound abdomen off the two arteries that flow to the uterus. Both were a little resistance and blood flow measurements after the doctor said that the area to eat aspirin 100mg a day every week until 36. This prevents pregnancy poisoning. After all this was announced to nearby that everything is in order. It was announced the news to our friends and they melted into happiness! <3 the same day, yet was heard

No comments:

Post a Comment