Monday, January 12, 2015

I imagine that wallpapers and screensavers are no longer available, sorry uu


View all posts by Seungmi
hello, I'll tell you what I did ... I have Windows 7 home basic ... well, I downloaded the file and then unzipped, bicester outlet then I appeared an icon to Gmarket which gave double click and ready ... depues I checked in control panel -> Appearance -> Display -> (on the left) change screensaver ... there goes preview, and you can also choose if you want to appear after 1 minute or more ... I hope you serve =)
I imagine that wallpapers and screensavers are no longer available, sorry uu
Post navigation Previous Post Next Post
All credits to them. This is by fans for fans ^ - ^ Blogroll Recent Posts [Video] bicester outlet Taeyang released 06/02/14 MV "EYES, NOSE, LIPS" #RISETAEYANG bicester outlet [YG-Life] 02.06.14 Contador for the MV " EYES, NOSE, LIPS " TAEYANG #RISETAEYANG [Video] 01/06/14 Next week on Inkigayo: Taeyang !! [YG-Life] 31/05/14 "Hangover" PSY Feat. Snoop Dogg will be revealed on June 9th! [YG-LIFE] Starcast: "FROM TOP" Taking a look at the days of youth of TOP at the age of 27. Follow us !! My Tweets Twitter Breaquer Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX 096 - Field of relativity! Judai vs The Doctor Genius wp.me/pwEpX-1MO 8 hours ago Yu-Gi-Oh! (Season 0) 09 - Explosion - The final technique Yo-Yo wp.me/pwEpX-1ML 1 day ago Yu-Gi-Oh! (Season 0) 08 - Four Game Masters wp.me/pwEpX-1ME 2 days agoBreaquer Twitter Follow RT @ lia_reve Seungmi finally appear: bicester outlet [arc v] I think I like so much yuzu and yuya Because They Both wear socks. 30 minutes ago RT @ louarey: Son, how you came in the first half? - Http://t.co/Johf0AfD85 31 minutes ago RT @ Emotional_iyah: * Classes calculation * Layedra: ... And what's up? The H. Jean: This ... Until the alphabet goes smoking: v 33 minutes agoSeungmivip Twitter Follow Marianiuxvip I liked a video of Sia @ YouTube youtu.be/KWZGAExj-es?a - Elastic Heart feat. Shia LaBeouf & Maddie Ziegler (Official Video) 21 hours ago I liked a YouTube video @ youtu.be/GKsHbTSCvwc?a mini food miniature bicester outlet coffee ミ ニ チ ュ ア コ ー ヒ ー 1 day ago I liked a video of @ YouTube youtu.be/RWhEUR0I9fo?a Chvrches - Dead Air (Audio) 3 days ago FollowMarianiuxVIP Popular Posts and Pages discography BIGBANG 2NE1 Discography Discography of EPIK HIGH. G-Dragon discography discography PSY. TOP BIGBANG 2NE1 discography AKDONG MUSICIAN GD & TOP
"New Group of Boys" Big Bang ALIVE BIGBANG 2NE1 Bom CF CL D-Lite Epik High Daesung Dara Facebook Fans Photos G-Dragon G-Market Gangnam Style GD & TOP Gummy Inkigayo Instagram Japan Lee Ha Yi M LEE Hi! Countdown me2day Minji NIKON Minzy Park Bom Sandara Park Se7en PSY SOL Seungri Taeyang TOP Tablo VI Twitter Uncategorized bicester outlet Videos WIN Yang Hyun Suk YG Entertainment YG Family YG YG Family Concert 2011 Life Yoo In Na Alba Zero Wayuu Mythology (3): Cosmogony Wayuu 12/11 / 2014 Amon by Go Nagai [II] - The real Amon 13.10.2014 We On The Block [Download] 3 Mini-Album Very Good - Block B Block B releases MV 10/02/2013 "VERY GOOD" 02/10 / 2013 In the dark nights without sleep. [Final] 2,014,358 Visits Visits since 06/11/11
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment