Thursday, November 20, 2014

This is one product I swear by, I have used every type of Kajal from Maybelline Clossal to Lotus but


This is one product I swear by, I have used every type of Kajal from Maybelline Clossal to Lotus but none of them match to the awesomeness of Hashmi outlet usa Kajal. This Kajal finds a loyal fan in Vidya Balan and that's the reason her eyes look great everytime. WHAT THE PRODUCT SAYS: A creamy formula for your eyes which applies easily and smoothly.It is easily applied via high definition applicator to attain a precision outlet usa point across your eyelids. It better shapes and defines your eyelids. It harmoniously blends to supple your eyelids a vivid, tender and sheer look. The applicator glides on smoothly without any flakes and dripping. INGREDIENTS : Zinc Oxide Waxes Processed outlet usa Carbon Black, Herbs, Clarified Butter, Cinnamomum Camphora. PROS: Cheap,Cheap,Cheap!!! Lasts for Ages No Lead Content Easily Available Highly Pigmented Dark Kajal Does not smudge and make you look like a raccoon Does not irritate eyes. CONS: The packaging is kinda cheap, can easily break. Especially the Stick Hashmi Kajal packaging is very cheap, the cap breaks after first use and the kajal stick dries down in few days. MY VERDICT: This is the best Kajal I have ever used, HASHMI kajal is a life saver for me, I can vouch for it. It provides the best kohld look for my eyes, does not smudge and doesnt clump either, it glides smoothly and gives a dark black pigmented look to my eyes. I would highly recommend you to go for the Hashmi Kajal tube and not the stick and it would last you for ages. QTY : 4.5g PRICE : Rs.34 WHERE CAN  YOU GET THIS? http://www.urbantouch.com/hashmi-kajal-tube/8961100318001/p/
FOLLOW ME
                                                               PUFFY EYES   Sleepless, restless night, fluid retention,stress, producti... outlet usa
                          This is one product I swear by, I have used every type of Kajal from Maybelline Clossal to Lotus but none of ...


No comments:

Post a Comment