Sunday, November 16, 2014

It wrentham outlets stores started on April 14 when I received a notification, addressed wrentham ou


It wrentham outlets stores started on April 14 when I received a notification, addressed wrentham outlets stores to ‘Todd Holland’ with account details for my new Kohl’s account, which I didn’t create. At first, I thought it was spam or phishing, wrentham outlets stores but the store is legit and the email seemed to be so. Shortly afterwards, I received order confirmations wrentham outlets stores and then shipping notices for the same account, but this time addressed to ‘Patti Holland’, and displaying her postal address in Escanaba, Michigan . At this point, wrentham outlets stores I sent an email to Kohl’s advising them that the email address associated with this shopping account was my address, and should wrentham outlets stores be changed.
Thank you for taking the time to contact us about your email request. I am sorry that you are continuing to get sales alerts and do not wish to receive them any longer. I would be happy to assist you.
I am sorry for any inconvenience regarding your messages that you have been receiving from Kohl’s. I would be happy to provide wrentham outlets stores you with the link to unsubscribe to our Sales Alerts. Please click on the following link.
As you might have guessed, I wasn’t wrentham outlets stores trying to simply unsubscribe from their email alerts. I was trying to get my email address removed from their database, and the shopping account returned to its rightful owner. Nonetheless, I did unsubscribe so as to reduce the volume of emails until this was sorted out. I replied to this email, spelling out my position more clearly, telling them that I now intended to mark their emails as spam in Gmail, wrentham outlets stores and suggesting they contact their customer to deal with this situation.
I continued to receive marketing emails from Kohls, and decided to self-delete wrentham outlets stores the account since they were obviously not interested in being of assistance. I simply went to the sign-in screen and told the system I forgot my password, so it promptly wrentham outlets stores emailed a new one to me. It turns out you can’t self-delete Kohl’s wrentham outlets stores accounts, so I emailed them again:
I have gained access to the account in question and note that users cannot self-delete their account, but are instructed to call Customer Service at (855) 564-5705 wrentham outlets stores for assistance to delete the account. I do not intend to make an international phone call to deal with this issue.
The ‘creative’ activity I was thinking of is simply changing the account email to be Kohl’s own customer service email, which would cause their system to email itself repeatedly. If I wanted, I could order some new stuff and have it mailed wherever I wanted, since details of the credit card attached to the account were visible, as is the customer’s phone number.
I am truly sorry that you were unable to call to request to delete your Kohls.com shopping account. wrentham outlets stores Although I am unable to remove the account from our records, I have deleted your personal information from our online registration at Kohls.com. Please be advised that you may need to call Customer Service at (855) 564-5705 for assistance to delete the account. It is not our intention to inconvenience you in any way. I sincerely apologize for the disappointment wrentham outlets stores that you have experienced due to this shopping account removal issue.
I don’t even know what to say about this email. It’s like banging your head against stupid. Needless to say, my “personal details” haven’t been deleted from the system. I’m still receiving requests to fill out the Kohl’s customer survey, with which I intend to have quite a bit of fun. I’m also changing the email address attached to the account to a Kohl’s customer service account – community.relations@kohls.com.
One final note of delight: wrentham outlets stores Kohl’s has a standard email disclaimer saying the information is solely for the people to whom it is addressed, etc, and imploring anyone who receives it in error to let them know. So, I have followed their procedures exactly. It is a pity they can’t do the same.
america australia wrentham outlets stores bowral canberra cancer community council culture democracy digital environment facebook google government greens honours illawarra insular carcinoma internet Labor liberal local government media moss vale nation NSW politics rotaract rotary shyac social media southern highlands television theatre the simpsons thesis wrentham outlets stores thyroid cancer twitter university of wollongong uow volunteer wingecarribee wollongong youth youtube Categories Academia (62) Media (45) Pop Culture (1) Social Media (16) The Simpsons (3) Web (25) Research Methods (4) Case Studies (1) Content wrentham outlets stores Analysis (1) Discourse Analysis (3) Literature Review (1) Studies (6) PhD (5) Community (30) Business (7) Environment (2) Sport (1) Tourism (1) Politics/Government wrentham outlets stores (31) Local Government (8) Uncategorized (16) UOW (1) Follow me on Twitter My Tweets


No comments:

Post a Comment