Monday, November 10, 2014

So, I had an experience last week. Something I have been gently (Well, sometimes gently) pushing tow


Second Life (Photo williamsburg premium outlets credit: Wikipedia ) Welcome to the Kohld Family Blog! Why would anyone want to chronicle anything that they do on Second Life ? The reason is because there are many things we have learned that we feel like we can share to assist others in their Second Life journey. We are an active Family in Bloodlines as well as having friends  that we help out with many general things that SL has to offer. This Blog will give you insight into many things that are in SL, and occasionally maybe even some editorial on goings on within the realm that may benefit your journey. If you have any question please feel free to contact us via comment or email and we will help where we can. My wife, Alatrina and I are looking forward to making this journey with you and we hope to meet all of those who have the opportunity to read this Blog. Be safe, and most of all... Have fun! Stone and Alatrina Kohld
So, I had an experience last week. Something I have been gently (Well, sometimes gently) pushing toward since I met Alatrina. I have wanted...
Contributors
▼  2014 (15) ►  November (1) ►  August (1) ►  June (2) ►  May (4) ►  April (2) ▼  March (5) Is That The Real You Behind That Avi? About Bloodlines and Amway It Pays to Get Naked Tale of Two Peoples The Kohld's Kronicles


No comments:

Post a Comment