Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Dancing to a DJ with a Different Groove


So, I had an experience last week. Something I have been gently (Well, sometimes gently) pushing toward since I met Alatrina. I have wanted more than a Second mobile store Life relationship with her really early on when I met her.So, we did it - I flew out to meet her and we spent a week together.I would like to spend some time in this post talking about that experience.
Alatrina and I have known one another for over a year now and the beginning wasn't super smooth. The truth is there were some hurdles we needed to clear before the race to the finish mobile store was going to be an option. However, is anything that is really worthwhile ever easy? Regardless, it has all been quite amazing thus far. First Date in SL at Batista's  Here's the thing, for many people in SL they never even think of meeting another person in RL because this is simply a game to be played, but for some it is considered the ultimate mobile store win, so to speak. I believe mobile store if you have read any of what I have posted before you would realize that I am discussing the difference between the "Player" and the Bleeder" in SL. That article can be found here . I was listening mobile store to a conversation in a chat group in Second Life this morning that spoke of how no one could possibly want to trust anyone here because of the fact that it is simply a game. It was immediately followed up by some other people mobile store that stated that this is a Virtual World and not a game at all. Truth is that argument always seems to end with people agreeing to disagree. Because there is really mobile store no right answer. People are individuals and everyone sees SL a little differently than the other. Here is what I found really amazing and wonderful, for whatever reason it happened, I ran into (Truthfully, she ran into me) a very amazing woman and I wanted to know more about her every minute we spent together. That picture above was taken at Batista's and it was our first formal date in SL, and it made me a little nervous. Even in a virtual world I wanted to make sure I came across well. It as an amazing experience, and the beginning of something quite special. mobile store I know that Al will probably write more details of the courting process; she really tells it well. Anyway, I love doing stuff with her and it has made my SL better. It's what I wanted from Second Life. Lunch at Ironstone Vineyards and Winery . When we talked of meeting there were more hurdles, but we got over them. We talked of all the possibilities and then finally agreed to do it. Booked a plane ticket and prepared for my vacation. We were both a little mobile store nervous about the actual meeting. Well, her more than me but there was all of that anxiety out there. The crazy thing was... We didn't feel any real awkwardness once we actually saw one another. It was just like we had been together for over a year or more.  See, there was very little difference because the transparency was always there. I am so glad that there was that crossover and genuine concern for one another; the process mobile store was so much easier. It was an amazing experience, and one that I feel will not be something that I ever want to see end. Just because vacation mobile store is over it doesn't mean that I don't feel the bond stronger than ever. I said all of that to say this... There are real people on the other side of that Internet connection to that Virtual mobile store World. It's worth it in the long run to be kind to them. When you are engaging someone you never know what the end result will be. I am more happy that I am the same in SL and RL; it made all of this so easy. Someone once said... "Make your words sweet... You never know when you will need to eat them..." Enjoy your SL, and please leave me feedback; I'd love to know what you think. Maybe it will light a fire to write about something else specific. mobile store This Blog is intended to be a light for those that live in the Virtual Reality of Second Life. Cheers! - Stone
Tale of Two Peoples
Dancing to a DJ with a Different Groove
▼  2014 (15) ►  November (1) ►  August (1) ►  June (2) ▼  May (4) Dancing to a DJ with a Different Groove Let Those Without Sin... The Beginning of the Story....Us Breaking Through to the Other Side (SL to RL) ►  April (2) ►  March (5)


No comments:

Post a Comment