Monday, June 9, 2014

Want to find my dad


Have been a little sport outlet balla balla today. It is German and means that one is a little koko bustle. It started sport outlet this morning when I was making a now classic Pocket Shop mistakes. I had brought sport outlet with me tischan and stockings and my nice shiny inside jacket and brushed my teeth and poked my nose when I checked his watch. - Oh dear, now it burns in knots! I thought, and bent down to tie my shoes. That's sport outlet when I saw it. I had not taken me some skirt. Some mistakes, I am glad that I discover myself. This afternoon, a man threw up two books on the counter, pointed at one (Das erotische Tagebuch der Catherine T by Catherine Townsend) and mumbled something. - Sorry? - [Inaudible mumbling] - Well ...? - [Hum + quizzical look] - Sorry, I did not hear what you said. A little higher? - [Hum + points to the book]. .. Same type? Ach so! I took! The guy wanted to have books that deal with the subject of sex! And I harassed the poor thing with my deaf ears and incited him to talk more. Very professional. Really. Clearing throat. I flängde around the store and picked on me a few titles that I placed above. He muttered and mumbled some more and I got to guess at what he said by the length of sentences - it went better than expected actually. sport outlet I think. In the end, he chose five or six, and paid with a fifty lap. He mumbled something to but I thought it was probably nothing important. When I would give back the exchange (a ten and a fiver) so he said, - Humm humm. - Sorry? - [Waving sport outlet deterrence, smiles] Hmm, brr. - [Hesitates] Sorry, I do not really understand ... - [smiles really big, pointing to the Cashier screen] Br umm hummelhum! Humblum! - [Panic creeps in] Eeh ... I'm Swedish. Sorry, I can not hear what you say. - [Nipping gently tian from my hand, pointing to the fifth grade]: For you! The man has then the last sweaty minutes trying dricksa me five euros and I have not taken anything. I'm sport outlet really freaking-cool today.
2011 (1) January (1) 2010 (38) November (1) September (2) August (4) July (8) June (2) May (3) April (4) March (5) February (3) January (6) 2009 (171) December (5) October (4) September (8) August (5) June (3) May (4) April (15) March (30) February (54) Package! Der Urlaub. O Lucky Man. Rückseite vs. Hinterseite. SPOCK Diebsicher. Patrick Bateman. Der böser Blick. Congratulations sport outlet Victoria and Daniel! Sauber. Lemur? Towel guitar. Mirror Mustache Tuesday. Mastermind. Russen Disko! Deutsche Touristen! Zur Rose. Nicoffeine. sport outlet Tile roof. Popco. No. irony! Yo! Feierabend. Vårtecken. I want to sit next to the eel, thanks. Street art F-hain Kreuzberg + + a cassette tape in ... All stjärtars day. Arne Beurling cuddling in the repository. Jungfernheide by night. DEUTSCH. Obviously you're not a golfer. Bad monkeys. Then we came to the end. Three things clients do as I dislike strongly. Market day in Kreuzberg. sport outlet Three reasons why the customer did not want the book I. .. American Psycho. Splash! Der Mitbewohner. An ordinary Friday night. How to Seduce a bookshop assistant. Feuchtgebiete. Suddenly it happens. Near-death experience. Balla-balla. Congratulations! Edwin Starr! Travel through solitude. This language. The invasion from the north. Street art Oderberger Str. Total inspiration. Crash! Lange Nacht der Museen. January (43) 2008 (142) December (31) November (39) October (65) September (7)
1 hour ago
Weekend sport outlet again!
Want to find my dad


No comments:

Post a Comment