Sunday, June 8, 2014

Hello, I am Alok Kumar, My residents address is Makhdumpur Bagicha, Shivajee Nagar, riverside mall


Hello, I am Alok Kumar, My residents address is Makhdumpur Bagicha, Shivajee Nagar, riverside mall Digha Ghat, Patna-800011, Bihar, My education qualification is Diploma in Rural Management & Welfare Administration form Patna University.
Located in the city of Kassel in Germany international social riverside mall organization Kordinesh tribal 'Aboriginal issues by Germany's capital Berlin', a speaker at the International Conference invited to join as soon as I get woke up and I swell with happiness Germany started to prepare. But after much effort got the visa and in the meantime I got another invitation from the Asian country Thailand - letter came. Visit the two countries, 10 countries the chance to meet social workers and their issues, riverside mall the opportunity to learn about the experiences and challenges! For my brother-in-law had the same thing a few months of intense rains in summer. But as soon as the word spread, people of intelligence after me and gave a series riverside mall of questions. Where are you going, why are you going?, When Lutonge? Etc., etc..
Well, anyway, the day was 8th October, 2013 as the day I left for Delhi in the evening I met Union Rural Development Minister Jairam Ramesh was fixed. When he came to know that I am about to travel to Germany and Thailand, he certainly was a little surprised. But he spoke with me on some issues seriously. Meanwhile, Elena Horo and Binit en: mundu my partner riverside mall arrived riverside mall in Delhi. We spend the night in Delhi, Delhi Airport arrived after 8 am on August 9. Take the time interrogation was boarding with us. Again the same question - You guys are going to Germany? Bujar questions pointing to the fact that today the whole world is just how scared about security. Terrorist attacks in the U.S. and India has terrorized the entire world. And then when it comes to human rights activists and foreign travel becomes more sensitive because Ashiy ì

No comments:

Post a Comment