Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Furthermore, even drew Jared Leto home the award for best supporting actor, which was also expected


Sat up throughout Sunday night to check out the Oscars. Thought of here write a few lines about what I thought about the gala in full, program leadership, prizes, and entertainment from the award ceremonies.
Another blockbuster store hours year has passed and once again have an Oscars passed. This time the 2014 edition that went through and winning film year 2013., What can we say about this gala? If you ask me, I think this gala spelled GRAVITY
Gravity (2013) dominated the gala yesterday when it took home seven of its ten nominations. These seven were for best sound mixing, sound design, clipping, photo, music, visual effects and directors, and drug related blockbuster store hours not home for best actress, best film and best scenery. I myself like the film scooped so many figurines blockbuster store hours because I love the movie and consider it to be one of last year's best rolls. However, it was not unexpected that it would take home as many of the smaller categories like sound mixing, sound design and visual effects as it spoke for itself that the film would bring it home because the film relies so much on the mood and atmosphere as it managed to build up. That it took home best cinematography does not need to be explained.
However, the views have been different. In the form of a journalist in today's modern age it is required that I have in my professional capacity constantly keeps tabs on what's happening on social media. I have, therefore, while I followed the gala kept me updated on including Twitter and IMDb's FB page to keep an eye on what ordinary blockbuster store hours people think. Reactions have been pretty cool on Gravitys seven wins. Personally, blockbuster store hours I do not see why people are so annoyed when the film, as mentioned, most preferred home statuettes in the smaller categories are categories where there has never been significant competition. However, I was surprised on Steven fees win for best music. Do not misunderstand me. The music of Gravity is indeed masterful but this competition was intense. Otherwise, blockbuster store hours I think that the only profit Gravity pulled home in the heavier categories are for Best Director. Otherwise lost it for both best film and best actress (something which I though was worried that it would win, and then I completely agreed with them angry Gravity haters online, even if Bullock did well was she is far from the best).
But fine, part of me knows what people are referring to and why people were annoyed. Despite a full ten nominations went American Hustle (2013) home empty happened to both my surprise and the outside world. I still have not seen the roll but I still thought blockbuster store hours that with so many nominations, it would at least rowed home occasionally. The Wolf of Wall Street (2013) also went home empty-handed despite their five nominations. However, I am not surprised by this. All of its nominations were in categories where competition was at its peak, namely, best actor, best supporting actor, best director, best film and best screenplay based on previous works. So no matter what the internet and social media think about how terrible it is that Leo DiCaprio once again was forced to yield at an Oscar, it was not surprising that he did not win. In fact, it was quite obvious that McConaughey would win as he was the favorite and had already won a Golden Globe for the same role. Admittedly also won DiCaprio his first Golde Globe then, but then we have in mind that at Golde Globe Awards are given the two awards for best male actor. One for best actor, drama and one for best actor, comedy or musical. The Wolf of Wall Street went for the latter.
Scorsese was also he again forced to yield for Best Director but the competition was great and Cuarón was also expected after his win at the Golden Globe Awards. However, I can think here is that although I love Gravity and believes that Cuarón blockbuster store hours deserves the award, I feel just as much to Marty could have received a statuette this year. His house in the Wolf on Bank Street is actually huge fucking flawless.
Furthermore, even drew Jared Leto home the award for best supporting actor, which was also expected. That Cate Blanchett would win best actress for Blue Jasmine (2013) was, according to me is not as obvious as the competition in this category was fierce. Here, I actually thought that Judi Dench or Meryl Streep would scoop the prize. Best Original Screenplay went to Spike Jonze Her (2013) and Best Screenplay based on previous works went to 12 Years A Slave (2013). Neither blockbuster store hours of the two surprised me directly. 12 Years A Slave drug eventually home the prize for best film and this was also quite expected.
This year's host was Ellen DeGeneres and she did quite well in my opinion, but unfortunately I have very hard for her dry humor that all too often miss the punchline. The worst was when she ordered the pizza to all the stars in the audience and ran around and handed out pizza slices to the people. This just felt contrived oc

No comments:

Post a Comment