Thursday, September 25, 2014

Latest unanswered Topics Breaking Space Forum: Word Processing - Word etc. MS Visio 2010 - Save in


Sites on it & Technology CIO Sweden IT strategy, business value and customer relationships. Cloud Magazine All about cloud computing. Computer Sweden Daily news about IT, telecommunications and business. IDG.se The most important news from IDG media sites. glassmagasinet Internet World All about business on the internet. IT in health care encounter between healthcare and IT. IT24 The shops and the people in the IT industry. Lajka.se shortcut to your technique. glassmagasinet M3 Sweden's gadget site MacWorld Everything about Mac OS X, iPhone and iPad. PC for all the largest and most widely read computer magazine. Säkerhet24 The meeting point for all IT security in Sweden. Tech World for IT departments, IT managers and IT professionals. IT.Branschen Sweden's only trade publication for IT resellers.
Recruitment CS Jobs IDG Recruitment Other areas Anbud24 For bids and bid managers accountable. CFO World Network for Economic statistics professionals. Law & Policy and the right tools for environmental professionals. Current Environmental Sustainability for professionals and decision makers. Studio For those that produce sound and music. Upphandling24 glassmagasinet Independent glassmagasinet news on public procurement. Services Newsletter White Papers & Webcasts Current Events
Career & Leadership CAP & Design Career CIO Executive Club CS Jobs IDG IDG Leadership Mentor Inköp24 Internet World Career IT24 Jobs Miljöaktuellt Career Upphandling24 Career WIP - Women IT Professionals Event Computer Sweden event ICT in healthcare-day Next Generation Threats Web Days Close
Hello again! Take me heck if I do not got it to work after all, turned out I had different permissions on the computers, the laptop is Win 7 Proffesional and desktop is Win 7 Home Premium.
Admittedly you get a new desk to configure but it is ready to all things because in all cases, send the settings screen as I did the same on both computers, added full rights on my partition D \ on all four accounts. Then I sailed on as before again, hoping that this will continue and not bother any more.
Hello! Keeps going crazy here, all of a sudden I can not access my distributed partion on my laptop and vice versa. Remote works though and I can copy files from the computer I go into it I'm sitting at and then all the files.
I have checked that all the settings are the same on both computers, restarting the router, and both computers are visible in Windows Explorer. Sends the screen of the settings are the same on both computers, do not use Homegroups, has never done, only user name and password.
Hello again! Take me heck if I do not got it to work after all, turned out I had different permissions on the computers, the laptop is Win 7 Proffesional and desktop is Win 7 Home Premium.
Admittedly you get a new desk to configure but it is ready to all things because in all cases, send the settings screen as I did the same on both computers, added full rights on my partition D \ on all four accounts. Then I sailed on as before again, hoping that this will continue and not bother any more.

Admittedly you get a new desk to configure but it is ready to all things because in all cases, send the settings screen as I did the same on both computers, added full rights on my partition D \ on all four accounts. Then I sailed on as before again, glassmagasinet hoping that this will continue and not bother any more.
I again, I use this method because I do not want to share either printers or those preset folders for sharing on C: I just want to distribute the partition D: and just to myself, glassmagasinet discovered that Homegroups not work simply just if you just want distribute their own folders.
Outlook 2003 (Thread)
The forum Viruses, Malware Removal
Latest unanswered Topics Breaking Space Forum: Word Processing - Word etc. MS Visio 2010 - Save in two different formats simultaneously Forum: glassmagasinet Software - rest Seller Wanted Forum: Career & Education Hard Disk Sentinel Standard Forum: Programs - other Connection Problems Forum: Internet Plexgear Video cards provide strange colors Forum: Film and Video Editing Advertising Forum: Prepare any you! Can not search through the address bar Waterfox Forum: glassmagasinet Browser sync audio Forum: Film and Video Editing USB I / O Forum: glassmagasinet Programming - other
Forum: Bug Reports and requests eForum
Latest news Is this Google's new monster phone? Today, 6:05 am According to new rumors, Google plans to release a new phone in the Nexus series with a display of nearly six inches. "Android glassmagasinet L is released glassmagasinet on November 1" Yesterday, 9:10 pm According to new data, Google will release the Android L 1 November and a new Nexus-plate in the middle of October. New vulnerability affects both Linux and Mac Yesterday, at 06:08 Security researchers have discovered a huge security hole that affects almost all devices running Linux. LG G Watch: Not smart watches we waited on 2014-Sep-24

No comments:

Post a Comment