Thursday, May 14, 2015

Had there been an angel games I probably bought it because it


I have nowadays plenty of time to shop at, normally I tend to get a little bad samveta to waste my time running the business but last Friday I decided to give me permission to spend the day shopping as much as I felt!
Then went on to Marshall's, DSW to check on the shoes - that it should be so difficult to find the perfect autumn lagoas park shoes ?! ... Then there was lunch break and Nordstrom lagoas park Rack. After that I took the car and drove to Home Goods where the picture lagoas park above is from. We need light !! But I was overwhelmed by all the lights and was not able to decide for me hahaha. Completed with TJ Maxx located next to Home Goods to buy some small stuff;)
Went vidre to Ann Arbor ReUse Center even though I decided to never set foot there because lagoas park most are rubbish. But in so desperate need of furniture I can renovate so was not able to stay away hahaha, do you think I found something -? Nope.
There was even a thrift shop a minute away which also had some cabinets, lagoas park including this circus game with roots in Sweden. I'm not much novelty lagoas park and is quite well thought out as it got to be :)
Completed with grocery shopping and get home in rush hour traffic. At six o'clock I was home again. My shopping day lasted 9-6, not bad :) Now it was perhaps not so much shopped, but the less you shop, the richer lagoas park your experience more shopping days has of course afford;)
Oh but stop !!! I also want to go shopping at TJ Maxx, Home Goods, Marshalls and Kohl !!!! Haha, true, as you say, shopping is not all at once has reasons to go back ..;) Happy shopping !!! Reply Delete
Had there been an angel games I probably bought it because it's a bit cute;) But if you click on the picture you can see that there is a horse and a clown, not nearly as appealing hahaha. This is the same principle, but with a circus :) Delete
I'm a real sucker for Bath & Body Works scented candles, so I can really recommend them! :) I also have a hard time finding good autumn shoes. Here in LA, it is still warm to buy boots and boots feels a bit unnecessary, but I think that the ridge celestial nicely so it might still not become a couple. However, I will well as athlete's foot off the heat;) Haha! Hope you have a good week, Hug Reply Delete
Has never actually been inside the Bath and Body Works stores;) may take and try! Sure it's a little cozy with autumn shoes :) It lessnar little on sandals ,,, but a bit warmer weather had not done anything now, Brrrr. Hug Delete
Heeeej, so long ago. I've missed so much. You have now started blogging on a completely different site ... will be fun to look through all the posts I missed. Lovely long shopping is always fun. It is, however, very tired afterwards. In any case I :) Reply Delete
Love nature all the stores, especially Nordstrom Rack and TJMaxx! DSW and Marshalls and Home Goods is any business that did not exist in Hawaii and therefore lagoas park is how exciting time for me :) I shop too much and too often, ha ha! Reply Delete
If me
2014 (43) November (1) August (1) June (6) May (6) April (7) March (5) February (9) January (8) 2013 (47) December (12) November (9) October (15) Halloween lagoas park / Just what I needed Bright Sunshiny Day I Know That I Love Ann Arbor when ... The Day When We went ... Two sides of the same coin Oh my Good ... It starts after so well ... To have shopping heltidssyselsättning !! So much better to find focus Utomhusaktivitieter in Ypsilanti Ants in your pants ... and back in Michigan On the road ... September (11)


No comments:

Post a Comment