Sunday, April 5, 2015

When the street I live there one guy kafungua his church, was the church very small but recently m


Good day brothers reader. Personally I am fine. I am glad to return the badge after the ups and downs of to and fro. Suffice about me, nikukaribishe again herein. Today I would like to tell the same story. Nikuase first, that you do not have to re-understand me wrong. Sijawa a tendency to see more mistakes if conditions or nikutanapo and people. For I believe that the human has to support the work of errors than a good one. Very Nisijitetee. This Sunday I had the opportunity to attend worship at the church of 'intellectual'. This church members, most of them are those that dew does ukuwazuia attend school. You have read. Despite the fact that both were black like me, but it was clear that English was the 'pillars' of such devotion. That was not a problem for me. For understandable for many of us that are legitimately reading skills m and s outlet speak English. Accustomed to this. Despite the fact that practically Swahili is the ruling classes, but people do not want to accept this fact. Students are diskasi in Swahili even if all stationery are in English. But remarkably waugwana still arguing about which language to use in education! Bus master. Worship was conducted m and s outlet in English and no one of 'us' in Swahili. This was not difficult even if not present one does not know Swahili. During the sermon, the pastor spent fluent Swahili. In the state that I completely trusted, and there 'barbarian' else to help us in English! Now I failed to kukibaini is necessary especially this second translator. Thus if all the listeners understand Swahili, there is much reason to help us again in English? Our translator is not only that he was a technician to repair his own message, but he sues me swallow up the same message of Pastor Sunday. I remained surprised how 'damage' that which permitted the house of God without good reason. Still I wonder. Because the message that day was about 'liberation from the bonds of darkness'. Help me understand that the unnecessary interpretation is not some sort of bond of genius.
When the street I live there one guy kafungua his church, was the church very small but recently m and s outlet stirred up a building at an incredible pace, so I wrote nearing end, then in his worship and his sermons are days he preached in English amid an interpreter who interpreted in Swahili though All believers are Swahili. One day I was curious one believes m and s outlet hlo church because to do so, he told me that their pastor tries to attract teachers who teach school to ST. Marys which is located adjacent to the church, the teachers, they are a citizen. The fact is that some teachers nawafahamu citizen who teaches at the school and speak Kiswahili just fine. cats today still najuliza if you brother Bwaya you vyojiuliza, about interim matters. So what happens? Answer Delete
That's why I say, this particular scholar is? Why colleagues have continued with their tongues. There is one jambao surprises me, why we in competition of elegance, one of our criteria is Pangea English but fellow wantumia their language, why not use our Swahili? I believe there were many wonderful elegance wanoweza represent us in this tournament but are afraid to appear ignorant because yab English fluently. m and s outlet Our elites have to ask them that they have failed to even make our curriculum Kiswahili for teaching? now we are proud to do. if the issue is the language people might learn to like other languages but professionalism should be given in Swahili. Why colleagues are proud of their language. We need to change. Answer Delete
Habarini of the day? It is true our society imekubwa the problem of slavery of the mind which is worse than slavery slavery that we have been taught m and s outlet in schools, business people. My brother is not the only religious m and s outlet leaders even in work if you want to get a job to know English, that is everywhere know kingereza.Huko Japan, China, Germany would not know why they kept it in English? Oh change. Answer Delete m and s outlet
I agree with you, Kaluse, Koero and Light. We need urgent changes in every area of our society. Religion also is one of them. In Islam, for example, becomes a language is like faith itself. I have trouble understanding I find Muslims who are fighting life and death to know the language of the people! Arabic and Islam are not are two different things? So how is all worship should conducted in Arabic surprise? This is a chronic problem of merit. A nation of people who worry that their language, will have jipi again boast? Major reforms are needed. Answer Delete
Then the light, I appreciate you again. I have been thinking how to find you without success. May I please communicate m and s outlet by e-mail or phone I have something to discuss with you. Both (phone and e-mail) are found close to where at my pictures. Would appreciate very much if that. Answer Delete
even I am delighted to return to this reader. N

No comments:

Post a Comment