Monday, September 30, 2013

dikulum lip while playing abacus, assalamualaikum semoaaa! so, according to the title, lo all could


pamipams Full name: Palomina Caesarea Nurhasanah but call me Pami. I'm a med-student in Faculty of Medicine. Extrovert. Sensing. Thinking and Judging. Can not live without: pink, friends, reading, singing and cooking. About the blog? read it and enjoy it love, Pami View my complete profile
dikulum lip while playing abacus, assalamualaikum semoaaa! so, according to the title, lo all could've guessed it was the way the story how? yoi markicoy treeswijkhoeve choy, I go to korea yesterday. THE STREETS! hip hip hurraaaay! meeeeh. boong but, hahaha. This time I dateng KW wrote his first korea. I dateng aka Korean supermarket in the Alderwood Mall. name supermarket super nice! H MART! I was thinking sempet haji mart stands for (because I think this kind of supermarket Arabic) eh was not doong! haha but I also do not know what is stands treeswijkhoeve for. hahaha nah, why I can conclude that this is a Korean supermarket? LIAT GUE BECAUSE THERE WHERE TO LEE MIN HO-strewn MANAAA!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ah, lie again lah. fitting because the first time I see, so many Korean writings. wiih me feel instantly move to korea. so go also so many visitors Korean people. daaan clear dong, they say Korean language. I was also going tuh chat invites, we are talking about what kek, korean drama last or what the cook might want today. but there is power, my Korean language skills are just talking hello my level that I know of Korean dramas (and I also believe I would be a rich one way) I immediately throw away the talk tuh their invites. the mamah actually just want to buy a red pepper sauce to later make fried potatoes, and I just .. goes around. tetep cyiiin, treeswijkhoeve looking for a mate. Who knew I could find a guy handsome handsome lee min ho or all personnel 2PM. yes or if engga, morgan smash was sort of yes (uuuuh man dressed V neck) nah, I fit that goes around the supermarket. adalaah funny, it is backsound SISTAR19 MA BOY-doooong! it was funny linings. super korea huh. oia, since I kind of like the same Korean treeswijkhoeve dramas, I always find any scene-scene where the players eat ramyun! rich scene pas si goo jun Pyu eating ramen pot use it, I liatnyaaaa iiih Kabita. well, after I studied in depth (read: via wikipedia) I finally know that ramyun is instant noodles! Korean treeswijkhoeve instant noodles so that typical spicy spicy broth. Naah I right kepengen nyobain tuh eat Korean noodles. yes udindah, I find in the hall tuh noodles. BUT BUT eh! because earlier tuh, Korean language rich I just fried my level handyman there. gue mah ngarti kaga where the same rich noodle noodles in the films. dooong so off course, I had to rely on the English language that I already know this lo all my toefl score in 2000. nah rely on the English language, I wrote Kismet treeswijkhoeve Kismet-his treeswijkhoeve noodles. GUE daaan Nemu DONG! I know it's the same kaga what movies engga rich, but rich delicious. treeswijkhoeve Yes I've taken aja. oia, here we should always treeswijkhoeve be careful. read all his ingredients, not to already get a home turns out that we were suppose dr.evil porkchop. I get a sense of passage and seafood. if the wrapper is opened, there are noodles: noodles and noodle turns big rich udon noodles. right end: marinade .... middle: block seafood: dried vegetables in popmie mah. The contents of vegetables and dried seafood this is already finished. nah but how to make it somewhat berbezaa comrades, if popmie treeswijkhoeve brewed hot right mah own company, but eh but. that is, once brewed in airpanas. Musti WENT FOR MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES! (This puzzled me why should capslock wrote it) continues after 3 minutes enter the block seafood, stir. wait lah ya little cold. keep eating! and that he is a typical Korean instant treeswijkhoeve noodles. and it? Anjoy not understand LAGIIIIIIIIII SO GOOD! gravy pedes, but not rich pedes maicih that if tomorrow will eat tomorrow nginep in the bathroom constantly. but this pedesnya tasty, its salty enough, let alone? OIA kerasa SEAFOODNYA BGT! most fixed and the squid-cuminya, oh good lah linings. mienya also okay, so broth kentel, but tasty pisaaaaaaan. real good is mah linings. cancun treeswijkhoeve there ya are so rich? it's already bad until last spoon. abis noodles, treeswijkhoeve the sauce a little longer, but still tasty. nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam. but it is rather unfortunate, eh love really does not love. cyiin costs $ 2.49, a bit expensive treeswijkhoeve haha doang make instant noodles that are usually only a few cents. but IT WAS WORTH IT! haha okey I will look again at fred meyer (local store) treeswijkhoeve may get a amiiin. xoxo, PAMs ps: after google Nanya, "H Mart" stands for "Han Ah Reum," a korean phrase meaning "arm full of groceries" pps: real-shadow still imagine it, good. PPPS: THERE ARE TAU MIE BRAND THAT IS WHAT I'M BUYING? hahaha
Archive
2013 (10) March (1) February (9) 2012 (51) November (1) July (1) May (2) July (7) March (9

No comments:

Post a Comment